West Brom vs Arsenal (Premier League)

He is gone.

Please correct me if wrong, but has this guy now not missed about 3 or 4 games in a row though this ā€˜illnessā€™ going back to Sutton, yet taken part in the last couple of weekā€™s training sessions + fitted in a mini holiday to Turkey ?!?

3 Likes

Ridiculous

1 Like

Heā€™ll be starting for Germany on Wednesday.

Heā€™s not injured, obviously just scared of being beaten up by Claudio Yacob and Jake ā€œEnglandā€™s saviourā€ Livermore.

Seriously though, if he is out for us again today but plays for Germany next week then we can perhaps start organising his bon voyage party.

1 Like

Just seems a bit far out from the end of the season for this awkward breakup stage to be starting. Still 10+ games to go including an Fa Cup game that is humongous in terms of Wengerā€™s personal legacy

I wouldā€™ve understood it more if say weā€™d drawn someone good in the quarters and lost, then lost to Munich, and were slightly further adrift in 6th place.

Itā€™s clear he has decided to leave.

Just heard the Pulis interview on 5Live

The new Wenger/Pulis love in feels a bit awkward :laughing:

No itā€™s not. Nothing is clear. Maybe heā€™s injured, maybe he has the fucking plague, maybe heā€™s just being a cock. We donā€™t know anything.

1 Like

Checked the weather for this game. Windy with chances of rain. I make that a West Brom win.

1 Like

ffs Ɩzil needs to get his act together

1 Like

Finally Welbeck starts as CF! The last time we won here was thanks to him :smiley:

i hate it when Arsenal gets fans like this. Ozil isnt going anywhere lads. Just a knee injury.

Lucas??

Didnā€™t even notice he isnā€™t even in the sqaud :joy::joy:

Fucking Wenger.

1 Like

West Brom going with the novel approach of playing central midfielders in central midfield

Why has Wenger repeatedly described him as being ill or unwell then?

With what we have available, thatā€™s probably the team Iā€™d have picked. Glad Welbeck is starting - I like the Welbz-Alexis partnership.

Weā€™ve got this :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

match depression chat open http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

6 Likes