West Ham United

From what I remember Sociedad and Sunderland were up shit creek before he joined. West Ham seemingly are now but have a better squad

1 Like

Dont know if theres any truth in the rumours of Stuart Pearce joining him here. They are going to regret this appointment. Two losers together and the myth of Moyes Everton years will be sealed once and for all.

LOL Iā€™m done :joy:

8 Likes

I can see it now (in a cockney accent)

oi, i am calling in advance bossā€¦its an emergency, ya see ima westaaaam fan u see and i tell ya wot mate i am done i am sooooooooooooooooo done mate and u know wot mate i am gonna beat all of our fuckin players half to death mate i think they will need a fleet of ambulances!

1 Like

Karen Brady is on the apprentice every week taking the piss out of the contestants decision making.
Then she goes and hires David Moyes .

7 Likes

She is also well known for thinking that the Aston Villa striker Damian Atkinson was the son of Ron Atkinson who was their manager.

When it comes to football, she really hasnā€™t got much of a clue.

She is also a hypocrite. Has she forgotten about her comments on Moyes earlier this year?

ā€œLetā€™s face it, when is it actually ever funny to joke about hitting someone? Never, right? The threat to give someone a slap, no matter how you look at it, is aggressive. It is not banter. And it is not OK. But David Moyes thought he could get away with it. Some people have said this story is ā€˜PC gone madā€™. But if itā€™s not OK to be a little bit homophobic or a little bit racist, why is it still OK to be a little bit sexist?ā€

I guess sheā€™s changed her mind and has decided that being sexist is acceptable afterall

1 Like

Sheā€™s clearly not the major decision maker at that club. No way it was her call to bring in Moyes.

Shocking Interview, donā€™t know why the ownership are so open in the media. Turns out attending regular matches, investing your own money and being a fan doesnā€™t make you a good owner.

1 Like

That is pretty awkward.

Funny, but awkward.

Whatā€™s so bad about it? Theyā€™ve bought a bunch of old guys and are about to get relegated, isnā€™t he just stating the obvious?

Heā€™s definitely not a good owner but I canā€™t really see anything shocking in that interview.

Do us a favour and stop Cheatski today. Thanks!

Not so brilliant from Lanzini afterallā€¦

2 Likes

Blatant dive, went down like heā€™d been shot.

Moyes tried to say after the game that after running the length of the pitch heā€™d fallen over due to fatigue, unbelievable Jeff.

1 Like

Finally.

Looks like he wants to stay in Germany

I remember him being hailed as ā€œthe next big thingā€ after West Ham beat us in 2015.

1 Like

All those lazy memes saying that he had Ɩzil in his pocket, I remember the stats showing that Ɩzilā€™s game was the same as usual but because they won Reece Oxford was 16 the narrative was set.

1 Like

Henry was asked if there is a club policy regarding African players. Initially he replied ā€˜noā€™, only to be informed that we understand he has told more than one agent in the last month that the club does not want any more African players.

Henry then confirmed it was true and suggested it was a policy supported by club management. ā€˜Yeah,ā€™ Henry replied. ā€˜Because we had three and we felt we didnā€™t particularly want any more African players.ā€™

Asked why, Henry replied: ā€˜Erm, no reason. Itā€™s nothing racist at all. Itā€™s just sometimes they can have a bad attitude.

ā€˜We had problems with Sakho, with Diafra Sakho. We find that when they are not in the team they cause mayhem. Itā€™s nothing against the African race at all.

ā€˜I mean, look, there are top African players. Thereā€™s not a problem with them. Itā€™s just sometimes they cause a lot of problems when they are not playing, as we had with Diafra. Heā€™s left, so great. Itā€™s nothing personal at all.ā€™