What are you listening to right now?

I like it.
Good harmonies on the vocals and well written songs.
Black Sugar was the stand out track, nice guitar solo as well.
What’s your involvement with the band?
Are you the producer?

1 Like

Cheers for that. Glad you said that about Black Sugar- my thoughts exactly.

I’m co-director of a general sales/ marketing company- due to a love of music and the way the music industry has changed we decided to focus on live music- was supposed to be a bit of fun but it turns out there’s always a bit of drama working with musicians!

We usually just handle promotion and bookings for bands and session players but in this case we got involved with the production too- they’re young lads and needed some direction/ business advice. Also my business partner has worked with some top names (Elton John for one) so he knows his way around a studio and has an amazing ear. My musical talent is more, let’s say, limited, but I enjoy playing a bit and know enough not to make a complete tit of myself!

2 Likes

Different from the Blues/Rock stuff that I usually post here, nothing better than quality House tunes to get the party started

Childish Gambino “Awaken, My Love!”

Such a good album, not at all what I’d have expected from him having known him to musically be a rapper. Shades of early Prince, Parliament Funkadelic shit with a hint of NERD thrown in.

Donald Glover is pretty fucking talented.

Mental video.

1 Like

The drumming is these two songs is EXCEPTIONAL.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Such a funny song. Very pumping. Sun, California, summer and hot girls :giroud2:

1 Like

ABSOLUTE BANGERRRRRR!! :fire::fire::fire:

will give it a listen. it better be good boi !

edit: okay aint my type of music

Danish artist Morten Granau and the track prodcued with Phaxe called The collective. An absolute weapon of a track. Can be used for partying, snorting, running etc. Thank me later guys !

Romanian artists E-clip. His best track on his best selling album IMO. Enjoy lads <3

one for the ladies. Romanian producer with his banger Pentru Ca. Deep house with slow beat, but enough to get the ladies on the dance floor.

1 Like

Real music alert

1 Like

Eminem - Kamikaze

Decent album

Really murdering the life out of Greta Van Fleet at the moment, just can’t get enough of that zeppelin sound.

3 Likes