What are you watching?

Mindhunter is really good, agreed. Everything about it is really great.

The Orville is pretty good, Seth Mcfarlands take on star trek. It’s been funny and dramatic, not bad.

1 Like

I agree the Orville is a great show

Sci fi shows have been lacking for years but Star Trek discovery l, Orville and red dwarf all out this year and have have been fantastic.

2 Likes

Completely forgot about the 5th season :facepalm: I got to get my mind right.

1 Like

Final episode of Detectorists. Pure understated comedic brilliance, I’ll miss it.

I forgot this started. Was it has good as the previous series?

It was really enjoyable, so definitely worth a watch. But I liked the previous 2 series more. Final episode is a proper good’un though.

Apprentice final spoiler below:

Wow! What a twist did not expect Sugar to hire them both. First time in Apprentice history!

Finally got around to watching Better Call Saul. Watched it at every possible opportunity and caned through 3 seasons in no time at all. Bob Odenkirk portrays Jimmy McGill absolutely perfectly. Love how it starts to tie into Breaking Bad as the show progresses. Big shout out to the guy who plays Mike Ermentraut (sp?) who is also fantastic throughout.

4 Likes

Celebs Go Dating on E4.

Really got into it since it started on Sunday. Great cast in it

It’s so good. Glad to hear it holds up to a binge watch because I’ll definitely be doing that at some point! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hunted final episode spolier below:

Go on Bob and Alex!! Legends so glad they beat the hunters. Well deserved

I had a tear in my eye when they got to the extraction place

1 Like

This show is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine

Tom Holland is actually sick :joy:

1 Like

La casa de papel, quality series.

I thought in that Hunted final episode, this series the extraction point was fairly advantageous to the hunted, whereas other ones have benefited the hunters

I.e numerous docks, large amount of woodland cover, very rural etc plus the bad weather aided them. Normally they fix it and help the hunters so that they ‘nearly’ catch them but this time they really didn’t stand much of a chance

Have fully watched Ozark and Everything Sucks on Netflix in recent days. Highly recommend both. Always been a fan of Jason Bateman, He’s truly superb in Ozark.

3 Likes

Chain of Command series featured on Nat Geo. It’s a very interesting overview of the US armed forces efforts to counter radical Islamists in hotbed areas.

Very well done Doc imo

New season of Arrested Development coming as well :smiley:

Third Rock From the Sun. Watched it initially in the late 90’s when it was new, but had forgotten just how hilarious it was. It really is a great sitcom and still holds up pretty well nearly 20 years on. It’s on Amazon Prime tv for free, I’d definitely recommend it for binge watching.

2 Likes