What are you watching?

I haven’t seen this. Interested. Tell me more.

Can you also post each sentence of your post on different posts to drown out the retarded shite in this thread?

5 Likes
1 Like

I tried to get into this after reading a quick synopsis and it sounded good, just couldn’t get into it.

It’s so sick. Dystopian futures is one of my absolute favourite settings so this was right up my alley.

1 Like

Tell me more about this altered carbon.

1 Like

It’s set in a dystopian future where you can transfer people’s consciousness from one body to another. The rich live in floating paradises and the poor live on the ground with polution, trash, and brothels on every corner. It’s very beautiful visually. Very well filmed and the CG is top tier for a TV series.

It does drag at times, suffers from over explaining, and is one of those shows that is so in love with it’s own concept that it forgets to be good at times. But I watched the whole thing in about a week or so… so I apparently liked it.

Edit: Oh yeah… it’s on Netflix.

4 Likes

I agree with alot of what you’re saying tbh, I’d give the season a steady 6.5.

The concept wore thin early on and some of the themes were not really original either. It’s a decent watch nothing revolutionary tbh

2 Likes

This is super true and good explanation of what I found wrong with the show without really finding a way to put my finger on what was annoying me.

It’s a great piece of TV and really explores the freedom of no consequence morality much better than Westworld, but yeh it has some pacing issues and takes itself a little too serious at times.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: was that you @JakeyBoy

1 Like

Guys can you please stop going so off topic

3 Likes

Cheeky git.

This thread started so well.

1 Like

Can I, yes.

Will I, nah.

1 Like

Re-watching Scream Queens. What a show.

please tell me more about Scream Queens

2 Likes

It’s no Ru Paul’s Drag Race.

It’s better than love island.

oh it looks like good fun, i will watch some episodes. and then maybe we can talk about it here? every day? for like 3 weeks?

1 Like

I’d actually be very ok with this.

2 Likes

Scream Queens is actually deeply average. Seriously, if you want something of a similar ilk (but vastly more entertaining) just watch Ru Paul.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but it tops Love Island. It’s the best shit on TV apart from Queer Eye

1 Like