What was the last film you watched?

It is terrible he’s trying to trick you. Vinnie Jones is in it.

1 Like

Do you remember when everyone thought Vinnie was going to be a big Hollywood star, and he said he wanted to be as big as Tom Cruise. HAHAHA. :arteta:

I’m the Juggernaut bitch! :joy:

2 Likes

Deadpool …again ! Easily my favourite film over the last couple of years !

1 Like

Suicide Squad 2016

Went and seen this last night and don’t understand the bad reviews. I’m not a fan of comic book films but I really enjoyed this one and would definitely see it again. The actors and choice of songs in the film was so good. Would definitely go and see it again. Oh and it has Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne :wink:

Mord Uden Grænser (The Team) 2015

Not a film but a TV series. Danish/German/Belgian Police collaborate on a case where women employed as sex trafficked prostitutes are murdered in Germany, Belgian and Denmark with the same modus operandi in each crime scene. All connected to a murder committed several years previous.

Spent nearly 20 quid on the DVD for this. Only 8 episodes. It’s not great and I probably wouldn’t watch it again. But might watch it if a 2nd series was made.

Felt like I was watching Groundhog Day at 4 o’clock

1 Like

Watched A Hologram for A King with Tom hanks last night. Can’t really go wrong with Tommy boy.

Silent Running. First time I’ve seen it, and it’s really good.

Bit melancholy, but well worth watching.

Bruce Dern is a great actor. have you seen The Driver?

The only other Bruce Dern film I can think of I’ve seen is The Burbs haha. Fucking love that shit film.

And damn, I thought trailers for films these days were bad. I’ll check it out on Rotten Tomatoes.

If you like cars you will like it :slight_smile:

The trailer is from the 70’s lol

Problem. I don’t like cars.

70s films good though.

Give it a go. i think you will like it.

Just seen Sausage Party

Oh my fucking god what a strange film :joy::joy::joy: very funny though

Has anyone seen the David Brent film? I’ve seen some pretty mixed reviews about it and I’m not sure if it’s worth seeing yet.

Blood Father with Mel Gibson, very good film, well worth a watch…

Nice to see Mel back…

Sausage Party.

Completely mad.

I seen it last week if ur fan of the office humour then u should enjoy it

Before Sunrise (1995)

Seen it before and watched it again now because of the ‘going on holiday’ thread :smiley:

A young American man meets a young French girl on a train. They get to talking and he convinces the girl to get off the train with him in Vienna and to spend the night getting to know him. They walk around Vienna talking until the next day when they depart.

Sounds boring, But it really isn’t.

2 Likes