Where are you going on holiday?

Cristo sounds like a posh Briton. :uk::denmark:

1 Like

Yeah man you need to visit, you’re really missing out! Everyone is so friendly in Chicago too, that famous midwestern hospitality.

1 Like

Chicago is cool. But it is no NYC though, sorry. Spent many days in both.

2 Likes

Meh I find NYC overrated, maybe I’ve just had bad experiences but the way people circlejerk about New York is crazy IMO and totally out of proportion.

Don’t be a hipster… it’s ok to like things everyone else does. NYC has great food, people watching, Broadway shows. The museums are phenomenal. I normally hate shopping, but for some reason I love going shopping in NYC. Just thinking about it makes me what a knish with extra mustard.

Haha I’m not a hipster, I just don’t love cities like NYC. I’m not a huge fan of London or Paris for that matter, preferring cities like Lisbon and Madrid. I’m just not massively impressed with cities that can be so big and overwhelming and I honestly don’t see what NYC has that Chicago doesn’t.

Agree with you there, I hate Paris with a passion, New York is just another over priced mega city and London is just tiring. Madrid however is a wonderful place.

I like my cities a little, less city.

2 Likes

Madrid is woefully underrated. Much nicer to explore than London, or even Barcelona for that matter!

Go to Andalucia, the best place i have ever been to!

I’ve been to a few places there before and I agree! Lots of history, beautiful landscape, welcoming people, and lots of sun haha

1 Like

And cheap movida :sunglasses: :kos2:

1 Like

I know, just giving you a hard time. Don’t get me wrong, I love Chicago. But I would move to NYC if I could afford it.

Hahaha and they say Americans don’t do sarcasm :smirk: where do you live now?

Olympia, Washington… we’re about 100 kilometers south of Seattle.

1 Like

Not a bad place. Don’t know anything about Olympia but the Pacific Northwest is incredible and I’ve always wanted to go to Seattle. I’m a huge fan of Portland and Oregon.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Haha @Cristo is under fire from all directions today.

Yeah I need to put on my flak vest bloody hell :joy:

Well following the breakdown of my long term relationship I’ve decided to go full quarter life crisis and take some time out and just fuck off.

1 way ticket to New Delhi, India bought for the 18th January, after that I’m looking at Thailand and the Philippines. Can’t come fucking quick enough.

9 Likes

I love it when people buy one way tickets to the other side of the planet! :giroud3:
Might be the best thing you ever did!

1 Like