Where are you going on holiday?

Can’t wait to go here. It looks awesome :giroud2:

4 Likes

Going camping on the beautiful Wynoochee River and in the Cascades somewhere. The Mrs started a new job and isn’t off her probationary period until Sept. So no vacation time for her until then. We’re thinking Christmas in NYC again. Loved it last time.

1 Like

Went to Kalami. Been there about 9 or 10 times now. Love the place and love Corfu

2 Likes

Off to Whitby Bay this summer…had to stay in UK as 4 kids and two dogs need to be taken along!

1 Like

I’ve had my holidays already. Spent a weekend at Disneyland Paris back in April and then last month I had 10 days in Benalmádena, just down the road from Malaga. Beautiful part of Spain. Took a day trip to Ronda to see the famous Puente Nuevo.

4 Likes

Nice :smiley:

I’ve missed your great photos on here!

Ty, @Bl1nk - I actually got out of it for a while, but the enthusiasm has come back this year.

I am also going to Wien on the first week of september :smiley:

Sep 2nd is a friendly between Wiener Sportklub and St. Pauli in Wien. Not the biggest of all games, but should be interesting due to both clubs and fan bases sharing similar values.

The missus and I are finally taking a honeymoon and I can’t wait!

One week in Orlando to enjoy Disney World and Universal Studios, then five days in Puerto Rico.

Will be the first extended vacation we’ve had in almost two years because of her nursing degree program. She 1000% deserves it but I’m a little worried about missing Arsenal matches even if I’m not excited for the new season. :giroud:

2 Likes

Me and the family are going to Fuerteventura, Canaries in October.

I am leaving from Italy on that date so i cannot watch the game :smiley:

Travelling down to Manchester tomorrow to fly to Ibiza early Thursday morning! :sunglasses: :smiley:

4 Likes

Time to properly test OA’s mobile compatibility :smiley:

2 Likes

Was supposed to be going Croatia with the Mrs but she decided she wanted to go work in Sweden so that was that and I won’t see foreign sun till next year. :joy:

Jesus, you’ve opted for Disney World for your honeymoon??? :cech:

Yeah, it is a lot of fun without kids. There are good restaurants, a pool, it’s awesome.

I do also always end up getting some Arsenal merch in the England section of Epcot.

2 Likes

Hardly a holiday but I’m going to Auchwitz to pay my respects to the innocent who were murderd . It’s something I’ve got to do .

3 Likes

Baltic cruise. Warnemunde (Germany), Tallinn (Estonia), St. Petersburg, (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark).

1 Like

Yikes Ash, that’s a tough trip. I went myself about ten years ago, swore I’d never go back. It’s kind of mindblowing in a bad way.

1 Like