Who are you?

This is fucking bullshit.

5 Likes

As soon as we figure out the new infraction system, heā€™ll be changing his tune :henry2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if you two are joking lol or you really are annoyed at a member changing his name? lol

Hi all was just MO now Iā€™m MO_OA49 !?!

4 Likes

Iā€™m joking to a degree, but I do find his new username an odd choice, personally. Iā€™d even go as far as saying Iā€™d welcome back Calvero name instead :wilshere:

3 Likes

Mysty how comes we can change the title of the thread ?!

You can?! Fuck. I didnā€™t realise this :arteta:

Some reason I thought weā€™d switch off most of the options members can do. We had to switch off the option of members having the ability to change usernames for example LOL. Imagine the chaos!

Iā€™ll look into this. Thanks for pointing this out Mo!:+1:And welcome aboard

Cool Iā€™ll highlight anything else I come across !? The new site really is an assault on the senses - wtf will match day chat be like ha ha ?! :joy::joy:

Persona is an odd choice in the same way Calvero is an odd choice. :smiley:
I went with my tried and tested formula of letting TV/Film influence my choice.

EDIT:

Umm. Wow. That was unexpected. :smiley:

Good stuff mate! If you find anything else, feel free to post it all in the Feedback section so itā€™ll be easier to find :slight_smile: Just like you guys, weā€™re still figuring a lot of this out too!

2 Likes

Persona is not too bad but you will always be Doc to me.

I feel like you should change his name to that

5 Likes

Give it time my friend, give it time :henry2:

I canā€™t wait to see your magnificant Magikarp on display again soon, giggerdy :giroud:

1 Like

Early days but I have the most received likes on the Forum! Even more popular than @Calum :wink:

(So I mightā€™ve had a head start but who cares :wenger: )

2 Likes

Pretty self explanatory Iā€™d sayā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was Chucho, thought it was time for a change of name aha

ItsOnlyRayPalour

13 Likes

Still Bitter, still Stout.

3 Likes

I still managed to change mine to just ā€œLeperā€

To be confirmed whether I can change @Personaā€™s name with the previous abandon.

1 Like

I Changed from rednwhitearmy, to something more honest, and arrogant.

1 Like

Allow it to be changed!

Itā€™s good to keep the topic on track - red cafe do it and it works really well.