Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

2 Likes

Are they hiring for the position of Ambassador to the new-coming Atletico fans ?

Maybe Klopp as well.

He played for Barcelona when he was 12. That’s literally the only reason Madrid won’t sign him.

Get real, he doesn’t have the balls to accept the job

1 Like

Well in that man…

Missed that one :):facepalm:

I know, I know, Mysty why are you bumping this old thread from ages ago. Well I missed all this when it was going on, and I finally got round to reading it over the past week. i think this might be one of the most enjoyable threads I’ve read on OA :laughing:

@Electrifying mate, what even happened to you in this thread? You lost your marbles in this entire thread :arteta: Never thought I’d say this, but in comparsion, one of the calmest, rational and most logical throughout was @Luca_from_Italy . Did anyone even win any money on Emery becoming our manager?

Man, if there’s one thing people need to stay the hell away from, and that’s the nonsense that comes from all this gossip. Happens all the time with transfers and yet people got sucked in by so many different names. I can see why some people felt so let down at the time when Emery was announced instead of Arteta, Emery really did totally fly under the radar and the Arteta thing seemed a done deal. But I still believe it would’ve been bloody ridiculous appointing someone with zero management experience. So far, I think it’s been solid job from Emery thankfully.

I just hope, the next time we have a thread like this, when Emery’s not our manager, there’s less bullshit flying around the net, though I won’t bank on it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Probably next summer… :smile:

I was wondering why you were liking posts from last May. Are you on a mission to read every single thread on OA?

I’m aiming to catch up with most threads. I’ve pretty much caught most of what I wanted to read by Christmas, but I still had the odd ‘Unread’ thread left, and this kinda thread you can only really get stuck into when the Forum’s a bit quieter.

It’s quite fun reading back at how some rumours or predictions just completely fell off the cliff :smiley: Do you still follow that ‘Mole’ person @BigWeng_4LYFE ? :smirk:

2 Likes

I like that I was on 9 likes on some post and Mysty comes in to round it up

1 Like

More importantly, when do we get to decide on who we’d like to replace Unai? Thread title change :laughing::laughing:

Sol Campbell, obvs

I do understand my boy @Electrifying. We couldn’t just appoint a replacement, but he needed to be good one.

1 Like

But Arteta can win us the treble Luca :arteta:

3 Likes

@Electrifying went full @AbouCuellar, a reactionary right-wing Atletico fan.

2 Likes