Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

@CunningLinguist and @Persona would probably kill themselves.

1 Like

I’d honestly rather keep Wenger.

1 Like

He hasn’t managed a club in the last 10 years.

got Germany playing well though hasn’t he, won the world cup I think he would suit us well. I don’t think these polls have much point anyway Wenger will be given an extension again I am sure I don’t think we have anyone of note lined up we won’t get Simeone either so people who want him may as well give up he is apparently off to Inter!

[quote=“Electrifying, post:19, topic:1050”]
Y no unlimited poll options @Mysty ??
[/quote]Not sure I understand, what do you mean mate? Is 20 options not enough? :arteta:

No lol

I could only do 20, any more and it would say ‘less than 20 options only’

yeah I wanted to rage vote for them all!!! ffs :arteta:

1 Like

Managing a club is very different from managing a national team. You have to work for the whole week in the first case.

[quote=“Electrifying, post:26, topic:1050”]
I could only do 20, any more and it would say ‘less than 20 options only’
[/quote]Yeah, there’s a limit to how many options you can have in a poll. TBH though, anything more than 20 would get a bit too crazy, twenty is plenty. The ‘other’ option would suffice :smiley:

@will24 You can change your vote to someone else. It’s not permanant voting on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ffs I accidently for Bielsa. Who, whilst I admire, wouldn’t want for the Arsenal job.

I would’ve voted for Sampaoli or Allegri.

Voted Diego Simeone. Even though it’s a wasted vote as he is not coming here. 100%.

Thomas Tuchel, no thanks, I like the guy too much to want him here. :smirk:

you can change your vote on new oa will!

You can change your vote.

Edit: I answered before Calum but OA is racist.

Ahaha thanks guys.

3 responses, I’m feeling popular :grin:

Went for Sampaoli, but would be happy with Allegri!

Oh! Sampaoli would be my second choice as well. Forgot about him.

@Mysty can i keep the poll open forever and change options whenever i feel like it?

It will be there forever as well at this rate, Wenger will be managing this club when he is so old he is in a wheelchair with an oxygen mask on fed from a drip, I think he will get ANOTHER 3 year extension, you watch this space!

2 Likes

[quote=“Electrifying, post:36, topic:1050, full:true”]
@Mysty can i keep the poll open forever and change options whenever i feel like it?
[/quote]The poll can stay open as long as you like, but you won’t be able to chop and change choices, once it’s been voted or after a period of time.

I think either way, you’ve covered most of likely candicates :smiley: Unless we’re stuck with him another decade and a whole new host of mangers come into the scene…

1 Like

At this point I’d take a fucking traffic cone wearing an Arsenal coat.

4 Likes

So would Arsène’s wife. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: