Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Vieira appears to have ruled himself out, thank God.

Meanwhile Ian WWW the first to publicly question whether this is effectively a sacking

As if he’d turn it down though. Has Joey Barton ruled himself out as well?

I might as well rule myself out too. I’m too busy managing my footballing TV schedule :sunglasses:

And would you honestly get any work done with all those specimens walking about? :stuck_out_tongue:

So basically all sources are saying there are about 5 managers about to sign for us. Nice.

I’m not surprised. It’s arguably the most attractive gig in the footballing world.

2 Likes

what a cunt btw. selling that to the sun of all people and making them have a tone in the story like we were anything but respectful to wenger.

He is such a mug.

Lost a lot of respect for him tbh

1 Like

you might be right, and don’t get me wrong, I think Allegri would be good, I think he has shown himself to be a fine manager on a number of occasions. I also drewl at the thought of him bringing some italian defensive coaches over here and sort out our defensive mess which is systematic I think. I’d definitely take him over a few other names that’s been thrown around anyway, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Chelsea, PSG and Barcelona might have openings this summer…

@Midfield_Maestro what are you reading? Except for Balague (whose a shit source anyway) and Luis Enrique and Vieira I find it rather quiet when it comes to rumours.

ORNSTEINNNNNNNN kills the Low rumours. Thank fuck!!

6 Likes

2 Likes

fair. very interesting then. I thought it would be him, but now its a complete unknown

Be careful what you wish for lads.

Looks like it may be Enrique :santi:

1 Like

I’ll also put Conte on that list, if he leaves Chelsea.
The more I think about it, the more I think he’ll be great for us.

Only without european football :mustafi:

Why is the general opinion that Luis Enrique is crap? Everyone seems really underwhelmed by us possibly being interested in him as our next manager. How are his teams generally set up?

He’ll be right at home here then :wink:

1 Like

The Europa League is almost in the bag, tbh :wink:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be opposed to Conte.

I think he could do good things with us.

He’s not necessarily crap, but outside of Barcelona he hasn’t done particularly well.

I don’t know much about Enrique’s time at Celta. But he was pretty wank at Roma

I don’t think he’ll be our Hero (sorry :flushed: )

I find it funny in a weird sense that people are happy to judge him over one season at clubs like Roma and Celta but comletely discard his achievements over 3 years at Barcelona (which also happens to be his latest gigs while the stunts at Celta and Roma we’re his first dips in management at top tier level). Everything he did good is down to the better players and the club but everything he did bad is down to him. The innate selectiveness of the human mind never ceases to amaze me.

6 Likes