Wilshere, Özil, Cazorla in the same midfield

Walcott should have been sold this summer he is a pace merchant fraud. You won’t find many fans of Theo on here

3 Likes

Why has something happened to A4TT?

@Castiel That’s why I said many not any :wink:

Oh well, I can dream.

Unfortunately it’s almost impossible to play to his strength consistently now that every team just sits back and waits for us to pass it around their box for hours. Not sure if the off chance of pinning through a perfect ball for him to run into would be much of an improvement in that regard as we’d be throwing away quite a lot of balls needlessly just to suit his only real strength.

I am a Theo fan but it’s unfair to say he is a fraud, he was very good a few seasons back, injuries mean he has less time to get back to his best

1 Like

Theo has had ample time to get back to his best, he has been fit again for over 18 months now.

We don’t play to anyone’s strengths. We play to Wengers perceived strengths…if a you put on Wenger goggles Ramsey turns in to Xavi, wilshere becomes iniesta, Giroud becomes Neymar, Alexis becomes Suarez.

You cant run into space thats not there unfortunately. Lots of teams sit deep against us nullifying Walcott. If everyone played a highline against us Walcott would have a field day.

a4tt is now gunnergirl?

Dammit, am late.

Ok, how do we play to his so called strength of running in behind defences when you said teams park the bus?

If teams do that then there is no space for him to run into. Even if there was hed sky his shot or if he had to cross it hed over hit it

Walcott shouldnt be near our starting line up right now, maybe ever!

Oh and i forgot to say welcome along :slight_smile:

thanks. I know Walcott has been inconsistent in the last 2 years but on form and fit he is one of our most dangerous players

1 Like

Most dangerous to my sanity anyway.

I like theo as well but he shouldn’t be first choice anymore, he’s just not producing the goods anymore and is way to inconsistent nowadays, it’s a shame because he’s our longest serving player

welcome to OA btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am now uncomfortable bumping wankbank thread.

4 Likes

Wilshere has a spot on this team with all the competitions upcoming, and I’m hoping he can stay fit, praying as well.

Signed,

-LoTheJackieFanBoy

Wilshere, Mesut and Santi in the same midfield neither playing with Fifa. This is not the Hong Kong First Division, we play in Premier League, and despite how good are now our CBs, we need a cover like Xhaka or Coquelin. Neither Barça plays with three playmakers in the same midfield but prefer to have “presence” (Sergi).

This is absolute gold

1 Like

I don’t play FIFA, Barca don’t have 3 playmakers while we do. Not saying play them v big teams but it would work v small teams

Messi said the same thing as well. Theorcules is fucking dangerous, but yeah you’ve been spot on we don’t exactly play to his strengths and all the injury lay off time hasn’t done him much good.

Welcome along you’re posts have been spot on, I apologize ahead of time for all the emo gunners who cry themselves to sleep at night.

I also actually agree that we really don’t need a defensive midfileder per se. When City were scoring 120 league goals or whatever insane number they weren’t really playing with a dedicated defensive midfielder either.

@Castiel I’m still here baby boo muah :kissing_heart:

1 Like