Yacine Adli

Ah well. Good luck to glhim I guess, but he will probably end up like Conan, at another one of Europe’s huge clubs.

Sheikh cunts need to decide what they wanna be.

Legit clubs that bring through youthin long term projects? Or clubs that spend for instant success.

Man City and PSG need to realise you can’t be both.

https://twitter.com/Tanziloic/status/1006558671378186241

Sounds like an announcement of a contract extension is imminent.

1 Like

If we sign Torreira and Arsenal truely put Ramsey on the pedalstal as they appear to do a future would be uncertain here too. Unless we are not going to play with a proper attacking midfielder and would go with three centre midfielders.

I’m going to follow this kids career closely from this point on in time.

Good luck being a well-paid back up.

Having followed his career for a further 7 minutes, I can now confirm that he’s shit

1 Like

Me too.

Or I’ll forget he exists for another 5 years and only rememebr when we end up playing against whatever club he ends up at then.

Definitely one or the other of those.

1 Like

My first L of the window, may as well move to continental or keep here in case I guess tbh :santi:

Young Fellani. Dodged a bullet here tbh

1 Like

The first “could have signed” of the Emre era.

3 Likes

hope the fucker rots, he is stupid signing a long term deal with PSG look at how they operate FFS they are happy to spend £220m on players you really think you are gonna get any decent playing time there unless there is a massive injury dumb fucker!

1 Like

2 Likes

Has he played any first team football or anything ?

Forgot about this guy. If we signed him we wouldn’t have signed Guenzoudi, right?

Funny, I was thinking about him too the other day. Looked him up and it appears that he’s had next to nothing in terms of game time under Tuchel?

Seems like Diaby and Nkunku are the preferred prospects at the moment.

1 Like

gee i wonder why, you fucking dunce…i KNEW this would happen

1 Like

Having an agent is so 2006…

2 Likes

Must Guendouzi getting decent mins and regret his choice.

One big plus of the Guen deal and his progression is the great message it sends to French talent

5 Likes

Adli is more an exemption than rule tbh. French talent has been leaving that country/competition for forever.

Dude’s taking that L big style. Who could have seen that coming? :henry2: