Yaya Sanogo

Maybe with Wenger finally being taken out back and given the Old Yeller treatment we could just delete some of these threads for his “greatest hits”?

1 Like

Set to sign for Boro :grin:

The fans will be glad they can’t attend then.

To be fair, he’s worth a punt for a Championship club on a free. I fancy Warnock to get a little tune out of him.

28 in January :hushed:

2 Likes

Still promising!

That’s a fair way still, I think we should consider him to be 27 for the time being, that’s how ages work.

3 Likes

Especially now.

6 Likes

Is obviously our Yorkshire club right now. While Bradford are still our Yorkshire rivals after that cup defeat.

1 Like

Our FA Cup hero is back in England. Siuuu lets hope Hudderslel can get promoted next season.

First comment is a Huddersfield fan asking if he is any good. Erm, well :sweat_smile:

He was supposed to go to Middlesbrough at the start of the season, but failed the medical, so this one might not even go through either.

He actually did well in Ligue 2 for Auxere before coming here scoring 10 in 12 games. And got 3 in 8 games in the Championship. Joint top scorer in the under 23 Euros with Morata.

It depends if you play to his strengths too. He’s never going to be DB10 but does better when you put enough crosses onto his head for him. He’d be okay in a Stoke type system.

Already better than Big Pierre, then :speak_no_evil:

Another Wenger wonder kid ,
What a load of shyte Nogoals was

4 Likes

He had that CHAOS effect tho. He Thore Bayern apart in the first 20 minutes.

Was very good in the fa cup final also :grin:

2 Likes

No
He was shyte .
That’s why the team Arteta has inherited is rotten .

2 Likes

He was a particularly pointless signing

Not even worth having his own thread

3 Likes

I disagree. In hindsight he was shit but at the time we signed him he was a promising french talent with strong physical attributes to be a success in England.

3 Likes