Zlatan Ibrahimović

Smug bastard. Glad he’s out to pasture in shit MLS.

Ya know I don’t think that tweet means he’s signed with LAFC as that club I don’t think even exists yet. Although making a tweet that says welcome to LA in black and gold lettering is a little suspicious. I had an idea that he’d be coming to the MLS though, and the most obvious club would be LAFC.

Agreed, it was either MLS or the Swedish league for him.

Well, shit.

:joy: :joy: that video

Ibracadabra :facepalm:

1 Like

Not a problem at all, as he will only be back in february.

Geniussssss :arteta::arteta::santi2::per::mustafi::kos2::welbeck:

3 Likes

December.

Faster than expected.

It’s Ibra. :wink:

1 Like

Glad I put money on united to win the league after GW1. This has just made them even stronger. Mourinho aint fucking about this season. Not a bad back up player to have right.

5 Likes

Lol that video.

He had a similar video of him revalidating in a swimming pool

Must say, love this guy. What a legend.

I am pretty sure United will win the league this season. It’s in the air.

2 Likes

Me too.
With or without Ibrahimovic.

I reckon they should loan out Rashford, they have to many decent strikers ahead of him at the moment and also he has stalled a bit since he first burst onto the scene

I think he is going to be a top striker.
It’s a shame he is at a club with a manager that hasn’t got a great track record for bringing through young players, so maybe he could go out on loan.
Although he could be a more than useful player from the bench for them.

Oh ffs.

would probably be better for his progress if he played week in and week out for a mid table or bottom half prem club for a season, Ibra probably wont be there next season

1 Like

It’s Ibra. If he comes back he’ll be a luxury player for Utd. Even if it’s just as a sub.