Alisher Usmanov

That’s true and it shows how much more he thinks we are worth to him in the long run, than selling to someone else for a quick profit.

I’m fairly sure Kroenke doesn’t go home and watch Arsenal videos or have posters of Henry and Bergkamp on his bedroom wall so it’s probably more than likely that he is motivated by greed rather than any love for the club.
In fact I would guess he couldn’t care less and spends more time watching his wonderful TV channel devoted to wiping out the Elephant population than he does football.

2 Likes

Do you? :grin:

My bedroom poster is of the 1989 title winning team.

2 Likes

No but if I met them in the street I would know what they look like.
I prefer the Stan Kroenke calendar on my bedroom wall rather than players.
I get my pet elephant to use it as target practice. :grinning:

1 Like

Be blow for Everton this. Moshiri isn’t the single owning sugar daddy they think,want,need.

Why are they sanctioning Usmanov but twiddling their thumbs when it comes to Abramovich?

1 Like

Dont see Moshiri sticking around Everton much longer. Everton could become the Ashley Newcastle now.

1 Like

Wonder if the new stadium is paid for, or what happens with the financing.

Things could be bleak for Everton if they don’t dodge relegation. Look like the kind of club to just get stuck like many other clubs back in the day.

2 Likes

Could go on hold for awhile. They do have a good deal with the council on it. Bigger problem is having investment in the team for it. Not even assured of being a PL club as of now.

1 Like

Remember how happy Everton fans were about this guy!? Or even Arsenal fans for that matter

Can’t say this situation was foreseeable from the start but it was always plausible. The majority of Everton’s commercial revenue is provided by companies owned by Usmanov who now cannot transact in the UK in any way.

5 Likes