Arsenal vs Liverpool (Premier League)

I can actually see that sort of happening again. Think they play Burnley and could see them drop points there.
Think theyll be the early pace setters, but wont win it though.

I would like to see Iwobi on the ten.

1 Like

Cech

Bellerín Chambers Holding Monreal

Xhaka Cazorla

Alexis Ramsey Iwobi

Walcott

2-0 Arsenal. Come on you gunners! :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

Why? We’ve cazorla and Ramsey who can do a job there, no reason to try shoehorn someone else in, especially when he’s been doing great work out wide for the last few months as it is. Fucking about like this on the first ga.e of the season is the last thing I want to see.

1 Like

Arsenal rules: CM’s play wide…the wide men play the #10, no subs until the 70th minute. No one knows why it will work, it’s never worked before, and it makes no sense but Wenger is the manager so a good half of the fan base thinks it’s fucking brilliant shit.

does every single fucking post of yours have to be so bloody mindnumbingly negative and snide every god damn time, you have a problem with absolutely everything…jesus christ almighty give it a fucking rest!

6 Likes

Well now who’s being negative and snide? :campbell:

Sunday Mirror saying Debuchy will play at CB tomorrow…

[quote=“Calum, post:48, topic:485, full:true”]
Sunday Mirror saying Debuchy will play at CB tomorrow…
[/quote]And to think I was told by @Bl1nk it would be a waste of time creating a thread on him :cristo::facepalm:

Can’t believe the game is almost upon us! I’ll be watching it with my Liverpool mate as usual when these teams clash. Should’ve won both games last season, time to put one over Klopp.

1 Like

You know what? Nope. Nope. Nope. If we end up playing a player who was so unmotivated after losing his job to Hector that he sulked his way through cup games and then turned in loan performance with all of the ferocity of a wet fart Arsene has absolutely lost it. Playing Debuchy with Kos is a bad idea, playing Debuchy without Kos is 8-2 scoreline kind of idea.

1 Like

Loved the older misfits series.

4 Likes

It really did such a good job of blending some superhero tropes with comedy and horror. The writing got kind of blah at the end, especially with Curtis imo.

1 Like

Debuchy is probably my favorite Arsenal player right now. The only one brave enough to make his displeasure with the team management known and put it out there for all to see. He’ll probably play great and scupper the Mustafi deal. Lol

1 Like

I’m not talking anbout starting experiments. I just see Iwobi in long term on the cam position. I think when Özil doesn’t plays, Iwobi should take over his position. He is able to help the team there.

I think this is a rather difficult game to predict because of the gung-ho nature of both teams. Our midfield is totally makeshift, while also capable of hurting a high pressing Liverpool on the counter. I voted Liverpool win because it sets me up to cope with a disappointing result. Others might say it’s because I’m bloody mindnumbingly negative. Both is probably correct.:wilshere:

Looking forward to this game much more now. Despite a lacklustre transfer window it’s impossible not to feel excited about this game.

It’ll probably come down to who has the least shit defence. I’m slightly worried about the pace they have going forward, I just hope we can cope with it…

2 Likes

Debuchy as CB?

:cech:

:bellerin:

Give Holding his debut! Don’t dare to play Debuchy, FFS!

2 Likes

I’ve not been feeling positive about this game expecting Klopp to have them fired up and at it from the very first minute. Could see them scoring early on with us panicky and all over the shop early on while a probably unfamiliar back line try and get their shit in order.

But I’ve also tried to be level headed and remember that Liverpool are a very flawed side based on previous seasons, and that they’re unlikely to have resolved those issues by the time the first ball is kicked.

2-2 is what I’ll go for. Firmino to get one of them.

1 Like

I really don’t want Coquelin to start.