Arsène Wenger

The only other thing I can think of is if he was thinking of moving upstairs into another role.
Something I fear as much as him staying on tbh.

I’m just wondering what the other 22% are thinking…

3 Likes

Boobies.

1 Like

They’re not thinking, they’re Wenger supporters rather than Arsenal supporters.

Good article. Gazidis is definitely bottling it though and not standing by his word

It’s hard to know what actually goes on at this club. Ivan answers to Stan, so if Stan is Wenger in then Wenger will be in regardless of Ivan. Chips seems to be more of a cheerleader and has less power than Ivan, so again his unwillingness to answer questions and his opinions probably count for nothing anyway.

You can see why old Chips doesn’t want to give interviews if people are going to try and hang Ivan out to dry over a comment he made 6 years ago while sucking up to fans.

1 Like

I don’t actually see the point in Ivan Gazidis.

Hailed a hero to steer us onto bigger things when he joined because of what he’d managed to do with the MLS, which is still a shit league by the way.

I just don’t see the point in him, what the fuck does he actually do apart from spout shit at the general meetings?

Another spineless fucker who’s happy picking up their overly inflated pay check every month, he fits right into the Arsenal way!

2 Likes

Gazidis is far more aligned with the fans than people know.

There are talks hes actually left the club, or is soon to be leaving.

Twitter? Or in a phone conference? Or news reports?

overheard some oldies talking about it in a pub. So obviously its a fact. :smile:

4 Likes

Former Arsenal player Perry Groves has hinted that Patrick Vieira is set to join Arsene Wenger’s coaching staff. [arseblog]

I’m convinced. :smile:

Leave those straws alone Wenger!

1 Like

Wrighty on Football Today yesterday hinted at something similar. He said he had a the feeling that apart from announcing his contract renewal, the club want to announce some else that will appease the fans, something to suggest that it’s not going to be the same old. He speculated a change of the coaching staff. Having said that, it could all be bollocks at the end of the day.

Anybody getting on board with Wengers outlook on modern approach to our set up would just give me a poor view of them.
Pires and now maybe Viera endorsing Wenger goes no way to appeasing me tbh.

2 Likes

It’s all a bit 5 years too late really.

6 Likes

He’s desperate to keep his soft job. They won’t get to add shit because Wenger is a dictator. Just f*cking get the message Arsene and sod off!

I’ve already accepted he’s staying. Therefore any change, coaches, scouting, board, technical roles, playing staff, philosophies are welcome for me.

1 Like