Badges

Iirc I joined in 2008 :thinking: but I have shitty memory, I do remember joining roughly at the same time as someone else. But I also don’t remember who that is :joy:

1 Like

A Gold anniversary badge and a candle lit dinner with @Aussiegooner :wenger:

@Stroller Well the Gold anniversary badge is pretty much a testimonial badge seeing as it marks 10 years. The idea of picking a best 11 would be kinda neat though :smiley: Would reflect the age and time of when certain members have been around on here.

@oompa Sounds about right, I’ve sorted you out with a badge, cheers :+1:

4 Likes

You guys are veterans.

I was on the ol’ 606 boards and GW before this place

1 Like

one of these badges ^

Thanks @Mysty that’s all I wanted :rofl:

2 Likes

June 2008 for me IIRC. Needed somewhere to moan how we fucked a great chance to win the league.

1 Like

Another year before my OA testimonial

1 Like

Sell out if you play Celtic.

1 Like

Just got my Silver Anniversary!!!

4 Likes

Me, too.

1 Like

What do we get for 10 years faithful service? :joy:

a plaque saying you put the pressure on for 11 years of service.

2 Likes

Let go to redcafe on a free.

Harsh :joy:

I suggest we get something like Monopoly’s “get out of jail” card, to cancel out one suspension.

haha just been looking at my badges, never really looked at them properly and I have the silver and gold anniversary badges but not the bronze

That’s because when you joined new OA, you’d already done over 5 years of OA, so anyone between 5-10 years at the time were given that. I for example only have a gold anniversary badge, as I’d already done 10 years before we moved here, so didn’t see much point handing out bronzes and silvers as well :slight_smile:

Also, in regards to your question about the gold member badge and anything differences becoming a donor, there isn’t sadly. We had thought long ago of handing out something extra to give to members, but there simply isn’t special features or extra stuff we can really do. So it’s more just an acknowledgement badge of you donating to OA really.

1 Like

Not bad :xhaka2:

4 Likes

What link is that for?

It’s really strange it’s a thread from July 2018 that got about 5 replies :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gotta be a dick pic

6 Likes