Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

Jakey you never told us you could travel in time

It would have ben worse with Ramsey in :wink:

I wonder if someone gets turfed out of their seat to accommodate Wenger and accompanying security detail, or how it works exactly. Iā€™m sure heā€™s sat in with fans before, just canā€™t remember where it was now.

Anyway there wonā€™t be any hassle. Thatā€™s kind of how it is with opposition supporters at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford Iā€™m afraid, Wenger has sort of become a joke figure to be poked fun at, there is little in the way of nastiness that Iā€™ve noted in my last few trips to both grounds.

By far the most probable scenario is that the result of the match is decided long before 90 minutes is up, and their fans turn their attention to serenading him a little :slight_smile:

That is basically my analysis too.

Itā€™ll go something like this:

12:32: Hazard scores after Mustafi gives the ball away on the edge of the box

12:47: Kos sent off for a needless foul in the middle of the park

12:53: Hazard doubles Chelsea lead from the penalty spot after Coq does a Coq

13:14: Cahill scores from a corner. Cech is in no manā€™s land.

13:55: Coquelin sent off for headbutting Costa (OK, thatā€™s just a dream I keep havingā€¦)

And of course post match, Wenger will be sure to let us all know how unlucky we were.

I think iā€™ll take my contact lenses out to watch this one.

^^ craziest 90 seconds in league history. :sunglasses:

and iā€™d be back at Victoria by half time.

4 Likes

Yeh playing without Coq would most likely improve our chances of winning.

12.32 is supposed to be the time. I didnā€™t think the style of that post through :see_no_evil:

Itā€™s only after seeing this that I figured out what Robin meant. Donā€™t worry, some of us understand ya. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1-2. They will fight, they will fall.

1 Like

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/827209359449001994/pu/vid/1280x720/Z4Y-3ZLb96jcPPRe.mp4

Still a cunt.

Is it just me or do many footballers and a fair few managers never look the interviewer in the eye when theyā€™re answering a question.

Itā€™s annoying, sort your lives out.

1 Like

I donā€™t actually mind Cesc. He looks well dodgy here though.

I havenā€™t done win lose or draw for yonks. Going for a arsenal win because we are in a must win situ.

I thought I was over it but Iā€™ve realised Iā€™m still butthurt that he plays for Chelsea.

2 Likes

Bellerin is one weird looking kid.

1 Like

I havenā€™t predicted us to win at Stamford Bridge since 2004.

Ass kicking incoming if we play like we did in the last game.

We have produced more top Chelsea players through our youth academy for them, than they have from their own.
Cole and Cesc.
They are a joke club whoā€™s only success is down to their dodgy oil rich owner.

We need this win and itā€™s a good chance for Wenger and the players to make up for the Watford shambles.

If any of our players need someone else to motivate them for a game like this, then they shouldnā€™t be at the club, and I would suggest they give their Arsenal shirt to a player that does want it.

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen I can happily see a 3-1 win to The Arsenal.
Everything will go right . Watford has been and gone , the players know they cocked up . How many times have we been in this situation.
This is The Arsenal . Come on you Gooners