• Sherwood the Bear
  • Gunnersaurus

0 voters

Result

• Nottingham Forrest win
  • Replay
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Should be a win. Welbeck to start upfront and Ospina in goal.

I’m going to go for a replay, it will be a very makeshift side that will be bereft of ideas offensively against a championship side up and about playing at home. 1-1

This could be the most jerry rigged team we’ve ever seen.

C’mon man! Forest are not even one of the best teams in the Championship. We should be able to beat them.

Yeah, good idea to play our strongest team with the League Cup semifinal just 3 days after.

Doom monger.

I think the side will be bang average that we send out, we have barely rotated over the festive period and injuries are mounting. I know Forest are tripe but this tie will be the highlight of their season and I’m expecting them to be up for it.

It’s recently come to my attention that you try to police other people’s opinions quite a lot.

Stop it :+1:

Ospina; Debuchy, Holding, Chambers, AMN; Elneny, Coquelin; Walcott, Iwobi, Welbeck; Lacazette.

Thank fuck a mod has said something.

So boring to read

I think Forest are near the bottom of the Championship, should beat them with a second string team out no problem

I hate to say it but I’m not at all arsed about the FA Cup right now, given that we’ve won it three times in 4 years. If we get to the semis then I’ll start getting excited again.

Lol what. Best cup to win. I’ll never get bored of the fa cup

I’d start Laca too so he can build some confidence with a goal or two

Currently I’m more excited about the league cup, which I almost never give a fuck about. Considering we have two matches against Chelsea and a probable final against City if we get through, it’d be interesting to take those two sides out to win a trophy again (and one that Wenger hasn’t won).

Lightning very unlikely to strike twice there! I’m torn between the prospect of a League Cup final on the cards and the notion of it being against one of the best sides in Europe

Maybe he’ll pull a Wenger and play the kids like we did in 07, and we can go full strength XD

We should give it all in the cups, as the league is over.

We’ll get the win I think, minor.

Love the FA Cup. Lovely tie too, nothing boring about it, it’s our cup haha, how can it be.

I would go with that team as well.
Walcott is in the shop window so we want him to have a good game.
We should win this fairly easily.
I’ll go for 3-1 to us, Lacazette, Walcott and Welbeck to score.