Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

Perspective - But cant expect you to get it, so let me explain to you in simpler terms.

Up until this season we hadn’t spent more that 10mio on a defensive midfielder, that too if you count Arteta as one, but we still ended up signing one for over 30m. There was no precedence, but we still did it.

Back in the summer of 2013, our record transfer fee was 16m and we yet signed a player for 42m. 2 seasons back we spent over 30m on a winger, the highest ever transfer fee paid in that position. We were also once paying league’s best wages to a centre back under the same manager.

But you can go back to singing your old song.

1 Like

If you weren’t so busy trying to be clever you might have got it…

5 Likes

Is Xhaka even a defensive midfielder? If he was previously, will he be that here?

Lighten up fella ,I’m on record here saying I want chambers to be given a chance to shine this year maybe he now will . What I said is that Wenger wont pay more than 15 mill for a defender in this window.if u think he will take the bet. simples .
no need for lies or rantings matey !

Oh and no one would be more happy than me if we do assemble a squad capable of really going for the title . I would love it !

2 Likes

Wenger can’t do no wrong. Obviously.

Well, at least I’m trying. Which is more than can be said of you - don’t you have a fat republican to endorse or make some racist post in the current affairs section?

1 Like

If i’ve made any racist comments then please feel free to report me!

Try harder!!

Can’t we just all get along?

What do you mean “try harder”? Are you calling him lazy? That’s racist bro. Stop work rate shaming him bro.

3 Likes

No not lazy, just stupid…shit! calling him stupid, is that racist?

I knew there was a reason he was a member of my most exclusive ignore club on the old forum. shame i can’t make him the first member of said club here as well :frowning:

1 Like

Already asked him @JakeyBoy . Apparently he used to have the letter E in his previous Username :thinking:

1 Like

Ah that has made my day; particularly when most of your posts reek of self-righteousness.

#justice

You did indeed belong to the same exclusive group of mine, too, along with the esteemed I2004. Having to read your drivel again makes my eyes bleed. Hysteria, fearmongering and “sources” like express and breitbart are your defining traits. So maybe I’m excused for not even trying to detect “humour” in your previous post.
We should probably leave it at that. I think your value for this forum is roughly equivalent to a dead rat contaminating the water supply. It’s toxic and smells bad and makes life a little worse for everyone and the best you can do is ignore it. Try to enforce your own “ignore” rule next time you see a post of mine, instead of trying to pick a fight. I shall do the same.

2 Likes

I think he just meant that circus animals have handlers, not people.

I’d say the premise of the joke is slightly flawed, because handlers strikes me as an acceptable word to use in that context (if not the first that would spring to mind), but I think that that is all that was meant.

It seemed fairly innocent.

Call me stupid but I’m quietly confident we might sign this guy. Wengers not stupid. 25M is a bargain

This might be me failing to grasp the intricacies of a language that’s no my mother tongue, but I mainly used the expression because I heard Frankie Boyle use it for Wayne Rooney (something along the lines of “…the way Wayne Rooney signals his handlers he needs wanking off”).

I’ve read he’s only on 15k a week! He’d be chomping at the bit to join with the raise we’d give him.

Source?

12 Likes

If Wenger doesn’t sign this guy I’m gonna go find him in LA on Sunday and punch him straight in the Shkrodran sack :astonished:

1 Like