The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

WORLD CLASS

1 Like

damn mo mo is in some fine form nowadays

1 Like

It’s so frustrating that Salah was available to anyone. It’s not like Liverpool were in a bidding war with several clubs for him. It wasn’t his dream to play for them or anything.

Hope he keeps it up and Barcelona nick him in the summer.

2 Likes

Two words: Arséne Wenger.

Exactly! Much easier to frame the league as City - United, yet Chelsea look stronger than United to me. Fancy them to have a good 2018 actually, plus they’ll run Barça close in Europe!

Seriously how good is Mo Salah, especially for the price Liverpool got him for

3 Likes

“I looked at him when he was three, could have signed him”

1 Like

Ehm. €50 million including add-ons is still a big number,

Not really. Not in today’s market. Worth every penny and more some.

I don’t disagree with the latter.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/947144244652896257

Stats like this can be a little misleading, especially as Suarez got a lot of assists if I remember correctly. Still, Salah is definitely having a world class season.

1 Like

Yeah exactly, you can find a stat to fit any agenda. Like Kane > Henry, when anyone with a brain knows that Henry is one of the finest players to ever grace the wonderful world of football.

Still impressive though, especially considering Salah is technically a midfielder.

Ayew equalizes for Swansea, Bournemouth are up again and 5-0 Chelsea.

2-1 Bournemouth

5-0 Chelsea

Swansea are up now! What a turnaround! Deeney needs to find his cojones!

It’s actually just clicked that Drinkwater plays for Chelsea. I mean, I knew he did, but it’s weird. He is so unfashionable - I guess that is why I keep forgetting. He must wake up every day thinking he is dreaming.

2 Likes

If VvD is worth 75m then Salah 100m +

2 Likes

I mean, I think he’s probably lying, but
 :wink:

Yeah he is lying. “It’s always been my dream to play for Stoke City. Since 10 minutes ago it’s all I can think about.”

3 Likes

Lukaku with quite a big miss. Should have scored with his head here.
De Gea to the rescue again FFS!
Lukaku injury looks quite serious. Rashford ready to come off the bench.

Lukaku with what appears to be a nasty injury, think it’s a head injury

1 Like

Lukaku will be a massive miss. Who will score the 5th goal against Everton now?!

2 Likes