UEFA Champions League 2016/17 Group Stage Draw

Harsh, almost excessive assessment. What this based on?

Not yet will!

Iā€™d honestly be disappointed if we donā€™t make it a close fight. Iā€™m not downplaying them as theyā€™re a great side, but we should be capable of coming out of the games on even points.

The fixtures are out!

PSG away

Basel home

Ludogorets home

Ludogorets away

PSG home

Basel away

4 Likes

Hardest fixture out of the way first, nice!

I think weā€™ll top the group this time. PSG are beatable, theyā€™re average in Europe they lost to Man City who just scraped 4th last season

3 Likes

Nice. Decent

1 Like

[quote=ā€œGladiator, post:55, topic:567ā€]
Ola, comrades. :slight_smile:Impressive what you have done with the place. Very mobile friendly.Had to register a new account. Just had to pop up on here with news of Arsenalā€™s current CL draw. Ludogorets play their home games in Sofia. If anyone fancies to make the trip and needs assistance or information, feel free to contact me.
[/quote]Gladiatorā€™s back!!

I had a feeling weā€™d be seeing your presence when the news was announced :slight_smile: You looking to go to the game?

The new site is going well.

Hope youā€™re well my friend, we really miss you on here.

5 Likes

Welcome back @Gladiator :thumbsup:

Itā€™s something new so Iā€™m happy.

TBH I wouldnā€™t scoff at a chance to win the Europa League, its not like we are a chance of winning the Premier League or the Champions League. Its a European trophy that also offers a CL place.

1 Like

Good fixture list!

Glad, glad your back!

1 Like

Happy with the group.

We can top this one.

1 Like

Iā€™d be very surprised if we finished above PSG even though they are weaker without Zlatan.

Am sure someone will have the answer to this, but I think the last time we played PSG in any competition was in the early mid 90s, possibly when George Graham was still our manager.

Just glad we have some different teams. Basel have been giant-killers in CL the last few years, but we should still easily progress in 2nd, maybe even 1st place.

2 Likes

We wouldnā€™t win it.

1 Like

PSG away will be fun ,those of you who went last time will know what I mean . Whoops Apocalypse !

Hey Gladiator, Iā€™ll be out in Sofia for the Ludogorets game and will definitely take you up on that offer (nearer the time), never been to Bulgaria before! Also quite relieved to learn they do switch games from Razgrad to Sofia, else with their capacity of 8,000-odd iā€™d have no effing chance whatsoever of a ticket! :grimacing: