Great draw IMO.

psg
basel
Ludogorets
not a bad group but sure we will make it difficulty for yourselfs

1 Like

Better to start against P.S.G. than Ludogorets, lol! :smiley:

1 Like

Who will we play first? Does that get drawn as well?

Leicester have a decent group also.

It’s well earned.

2 Likes

Now look us finish comfortably second, while we should be challenging for the group win.

Also meh to the Tottenham and Leicester groups.

1 Like

How so?

They won the league

3 Likes

Three lovely away games, especially at Parìs and St Jakub’s Park.

1 Like

I don’t know, I find this “Win the league and automatically be in pot #1” a really weak system. Atletico belongs there, Dortmund belongs there, not Leicester (lol) or CSKA. And unlike Leicester, Atletico got Bayern and Dortmund got Real.
Even we belong there much more than Leicester, as we at least have been consistent both in Europe and the domestic league.

If you compare these two groups, it’s really ridiculous
FC Barcelona, Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Celtic Glasgow

Leicester City, FC Porto, FC BrĂŒgge, FC Kopenhagen

2 Likes

That’s a great group for us! Different for a change and looking forward to the PSG games

Makes a hugely refreshing change having such a drastically different group for once. We’ll still find some way of coming 2nd though, even though this is a great chance to finally top a group.

I can’t wait for all the Ludogorets fans signing up to OA now
 :wenger:

5 Likes

We could easily go out here, we’ll drop six points against PSG and Basel could easily slip in ahead of us. We need to avoid the Europa League at all costs.

I’m excited for the PSG games, but they’ll probably be even better this year under Emery than last season.

Ola, comrades. :slight_smile:
Impressive what you have done with the place. Very mobile friendly.
Had to register a new account. Just had to pop up on here with news of Arsenal’s current CL draw.
Ludogorets play their home games in Sofia. If anyone fancies to make the trip and needs assistance or information, feel free to contact me.

7 Likes

I’m planning the away trip to Basel in December :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What with the constant negativity? I don’t think PSG see 6 points against us at all

3 Likes

We don’t have a coherent team capable of competing. Completely unstable at the back, no real threat going forward and no capacity to deal with injury at all. Simply put, we’re in no fit state for top level football.

I can’t see us winning a league game till October with the squad in its current state, unless we scrape it at Hull.

Are the order of the fixtures confirmed yet?

Am I very ‘arrogant’ too think we should get two points against PSG and possibly four? I don’t feel like they are that good. Obviously we aren’t either.

1 Like