Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

It is of course. And pieces by serious people like Philippe Auclair I’ll thoroughly enjoy. But tweets about sky riders talking to the city sports therapist…fuck off.

Loooool sham enjoy the bants man.

We stalked aubas private jet from Dortmund enough to bring that flight tracker app down.

That kind of shit makes following this club over the past few years worth it.

3 Likes

That was peak :joy::joy::joy: can remember sitting on my lunch break watching a fucking plane travel through the air on an a website :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wait, wtf? Did y’all seriously do that? @Electrifying @Calum :joy:

1 Like

Yep :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

By all means, if you’re enjoying it good for you. I’m just saying I think it’s bollocks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s pasta joke Luca . All this speculation is just bread and butter to the journalists . I don’t know where they get their sauces from but they’ll milk it .

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/1GAFC/status/988525063782719488

ohhhhhh he went in. This was our captain? Or was Adams still about then? Scenes tho imagine this is what RvP said in his statement :joy: he would have been lynched

Nope. Big Tone was still about in 01.

1 Like

Oh yeah he retired after the double in 2002 didn’t he?

Yes. Yes he did.

Yeah man that is my main problem with Vieira. He wanted to leave every summer and became quite a snake about it. Despite knowing what it takes to win with this club he was such a dick about it all.

But I think (and hope) he’s mellowed with age, especially after we roasted him in the 2006 CL QF with Cesc.

1 Like

Oh those glory days :heart_eyes:

I could go for one too babe

Well, whoever is coming in…

https://twitter.com/jwtelegraph/status/988533734994477058

£50m before sales is plausible

I’d honestly sell Laca and Mustafi to generate funds

1 Like

If that number is true Arsenal has been horribly mismanaged by Gazidis and co. I simply don’t believe that.

5 Likes

utter shit, fucking utter shit, there is no fucking way we are on 400m a fucking season and can only afford to spend 50m its a fucking joke…its pure shit speculation by stupid pricks that keep on wanting us to look like we are hampered financially to fit agendas of wenger not fucking spending. The 2 situations do not work, you cannot say such things and buy Laca and Auba etc and then say we can afford any player barring the Messi’s, utter horseshit!

2 Likes

Add Xhaka to that scrap heap as well.

Chill lads there’s many reasons why we will probably have more money to spend even if no CL next season.

Anyways this illustrates my feelings perfectly.

https://twitter.com/gunnerpunner/status/988513816056074243

I think whoever said we won’t find out for a while yet, are right. Especially not till our Europa run is over.

There will be many stories and each day it seems somebody new is the bookies favourite.

Also boys, if we really only had £50 mil to spend, I can’t see guys like Enrique being interested you know? Personally think that’s a bit BS.

I just wanna enjoy the ride. Let’s not lose out to Chelsea for our manager targets though yeah?

What will boost finances from 2019, however, is a new shirt sponsorship deal with Emirates and a kit deal that is currently being neogotiated.

The new Emirates deal, alongside a separate sleeve sponsor, should alone bring in around £20m more annually. There will be other off-field changes, with fitness coach Tony Colbert, first-team coach Boro Primorac and goalkeeping coach Gerry Peyton also expected to leave. Club captain Per Mertesacker will head up the club’s academy and has said that the players must also take responsibility for Wenger’s departure

From the article above. Good news though guys!

1 Like

Reading through the more trustworthy German newspapers (die Süddeutsche Zeitung/ die Zeit etc), it seems that Tuchel to PSG isn’t quite a done deal. He probably has an offer on the table, but there’s still a chance. I think he would be the best option out of the names circling through the media. One can hope …

3 Likes