Are things really looking that bleak?

So when the AWB’s go on about how great Wenger is when he wins, it can’t work the other way when he loses, and it must be someone else’s fault.

That’s weird because that’s exactly what he does.

What does he have to do before you realise he is repeating the same mistakes?

Surely you can see what a mess he has made yet again?

Don’t you remember you have to bow down in front of Wenger?
You can’t question but only worship him wholeheartedly.
He can’t do no wrong. If there is anything wrong, it is you.

1 Like

Nah, Arsenal will be in a fight for relegation. Nothing at all to be optimistic about. You know it in your heart. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Can’t remember AKBs ever flooding threads throwing praises at the manager on winning matches.

On contrary, there are always comments of disapproval on every draw or loss, regardless if the manager was at fault or not.

1 Like

In the film groundhog day Bill Murray changes what happens . No change at Arsenal will most likely get 4th qualify for the knock out stage b4 getting dumped in the chumps league .

Everyone talking about groundhog day the movie seems to forget the ending. It takes him a bit and he tried to kill himself multiple times, but in the end he gets what he wanted. So hopefully @morrisc311 will kill himself and then Wenger will win the title. Happy endings all around. (Disclaimer, don’t really do it Morris we can see ur on the edge but we all love you.)

1 Like

Who said we would be fighting relegation?
If we don’t strengthen we won’t be going for the PL title.

In fact if we don’t make two decent signings there’s more chance of being out of the top four than winning it.

@Luca_from_Italy

I’m fairly sure he was being sarcastic, at least I hope he was.

He made a thread about it on the old OA lol

Ya I’m on edge because I just keep being proven right over and over that I’ve been right all along. Dark days.

2 Likes

I just did. :smiling_imp:

Like when you guaranteed that Wenger would never, ever spend more than £15 million on any player – a week before he bought Ozil? :sunglasses:

Huh? I said Wenger wouldn’t spend more than 15 million on a defender. I was proven wrong because Chambers I guess is a defender and he was 16 million.

I’m not talking about this transfer window. I’m talking about 2013. You were carrying on that Wenger would never spend more than £15 million on ANY player. Then Wenger bought Ozil. I’ve been throwing it up to you ever since. On the old site I even went back and copied it to remind you a couple of times.

3 Likes

Sorry, you’re just one of many AKB’s that is fixated on what I do on this site so it all tends to run together.

1 Like

Actually, more often than not I ignore you. But I had to laugh when you claimed to always be proven right. And I have no idea what “AKB” means. Alaska Keeshond Breeders?

1 Like

Interesting essay on Untold Arsenal.

Fear and loathing at the Emirates

1 Like

Bleak may not be the right word, but it is almost worse - it feels as if we simply do not have the will to win - to truly go for it… to me this is football purgatory. Just nothing to get excited about … bored and stale and even our football hasn’t been that awesome for the past couple of years, despite have genius like Ozil on the pitch.

1 Like

You aren’t really on edge though, this is your element. I think I’d be more worried if we won some silverware or the FA cup again. Last time i wasn’t sure you were ever coming back.

1 Like