Arsène Wenger

Hector will get there this season I think. Just in time to sign for Manchester City in July 2017. :arteta:

Wasn’t sure were to post this, here it is anyway:

https://www.facebook.com/arsenalfantv/posts/1178758622187979

I don’t get claude, If you’re dealing with mental health issues giving drunken explicit rants and opening yourself up to internet trolls probably isn’t going to help your situation. Should have logged off twitter, sworn off AFTV and concentrated on his family and close friends.

4 Likes

where is his family? why they refuse to stop his parent to be a public clown despite his mental illness?

1 Like

Maxi, I think you and I are about the last two sane Arsenal supporters around these parts. You must be a responsible adult who makes positive contributions to your community.

1 Like

I don’t understand how a grown man can become so mentally destroyed over a game of fucking football. There’s go to be something more to his life that is making him like this because no way does a fucking game do that to a supporter if it does then then you really should take a step back and really evaluate what’s really important in life.

1 Like

Claudes an attention whoring twat. Can’t stand the bloke.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched the video but they really should either stop interviewing him or uploading the videos. He only gets more grief out of it. I feel sorry for him.

3 Likes

You’re confusing support with perpetual rose-tinted glasses.

2 Likes

He is not mentally out because of football, but probably why his life isn’t too good. I would like to understand what think his parents of his “popularity” and how this has ruined him.

Probably the Arsenal in his life it’s only an escape to be frustrated without any brakes because there are people who laugh when they watch him, who support him to be more crazy, who follow him because there is a share of crazy ideas.

If his family can’t stop him, Twitter and Facebook should be ban his account and Rob (Arsenal Fan TV) should stop to earn money conceding to people mentally illness to talk in front of a camera, because we know, if a normal fan talks with Arsenal Fan TV, the views aren’t much like when there are Claude or the fat blonde man to talk.

1 Like

There’s nothing you or I can do about our favorite football club buying players, so imo I like to have as much positive energy in my life as possible. There’s no point in crying like a little bitch about something especially when I can’t have an impact on improving it. The reality is we are third or fourth best because of the terrible policies of the board etc, but fuck it one game at a time and maybe we can shock some people.

2 Likes

People complaining is just about as annoying as some acting like they’re on some lame fucking moral high ground for blindly supporting Wenger et al despite the fact it’s the same old bullshit year after year.

As for the “when I can’t have an impact on improving it” part of your post it just comes off as stupid.

5 Likes

Oh yeah my bad I forgot about that time when Wenger saw all your negative posts and decided to spend a lot of money to make you happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funnily enough it’s not just about money, there are a plethora of issues at the club beside that.

But because the fans can’t directly influence them they shouldn’t critique them instead just have “positive energy”. Chamberlain is going to win PFA men’s player of the year after all.

You’re one of the two last sane fans though so lets follow your lead.

Critiquing something and being constantly negative about anything and everything to do with AFC is a big difference.

4 Likes

This…

We are struggling at the moment, and we DEFINITELY need some new players, but slagging off the Boss, the team, and anyone else…Don’t help…

1 Like

But also, it doesn’t hurt…

4 Likes

Then there is the option of recognising issues but just not complain about it all day every day, repeating the same crap everyone’s heard a billion times in public, even actively trying to create shit even where there is none.

Watching someone make a public post about their own imagined scenarios of how negotiations broke down on some transfer they don’t even know we’re pursuing, answering their own questions and close with a brilliant conclusion on it might be the dumbest shit that exists on the entire internet, a big claim.

Knee jerk turning into daily crying because things aren’t the way we want it and then conclude that our players, manager, board and the groundsmen are the ones who are mentally weak. Really?

Jokes on the guy in the vid (Claude) for crying in public when there have been a hundred bloody posts with the EXACT same content on OA every day for years? Really?

Pots and kettles everywhere. And sure, freedom of speech/entitled opinions etc. don’t get me wrong, but perhaps people who “complain about the complaining” aren’t putting 5 minutes into writing a post in order to just randomly stir shit out of boredom if they don’t care. Perhaps the intention isn’t to polarise further but the opposite. By now we’re probably scaring away new fans with this embarassing behaviour, imagine being curious about supporting our club and they check almost -any- thread on this forum just to land in an off-topic piss fest?

And when we finally win something big, Wenger/Gazidis or not, then what? a parade for how we “supported through the tough years”? When the going got tough -for whatever the reason- we held our heads high and didn’t behave like a giant nursery for years embarrassing ourselves? Or will we be quick on the defense mechanisms and just conclude that “lol always said this is how we should’ve done it, ridiculous it took so long”. Probably the latter.

tl:dr; not all those who are avoiding the whine fest are naïve, and perhaps their rebuttals are not to stir but to argue for a positive point of view, wether the discussion has turned into some passive-aggressive toxic dung (from both sides) or not.

3 Likes

Well that’s embarrassingly self-aggrandising

1 Like

Yes cuz I was so super serial with that post!