Arsène Wenger

“I was going to follow that Arsenal team but then I saw how people on the internet behaved and I just couldn’t invest in them”…said no one ever.

5 Likes

It does hurt the forums though. A lot of people have quit because they are tired of hearing that bull shit. And that’s all that’s left here for the most part. The people who love to hear themselves whinge.

3 Likes

There are a few who are constantly negative, a couple of whoms posts i don’t even read anymore but there are plenty of insightful and really good posters too who offer plenty around here. The reactions to the negativity are often as unreadable as the negativity itself.

4 Likes

Brilliant display of a mod considering the criticism right here. Love that you make an effort to defend something that I know for a fact has been driving people away from the forum you’re a mod on for years with a clever “said no one ever” post.

That’s the spirit.

1 Like

You were talking about new fans,not people that are already here/already fans. That’s what i’m responding to.

Am i not allowed point out when I think something is ridiculous because I’m a mod?

No you should be more professional.

i take it you’re being super serial again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s not like you and your other like minded pals on here have ever been known to give off a misplaced sense of superiority.

3 Likes

True examples of sanity in its purest form.

4 Likes

Considering it got the desired reaction. …I agree 100% with you :wenger:

lol yeah, it’s a good plan, talk shit and if it turns out to be right claim to be a genius, if it turns out to be wrong say you weren’t being ‘super serial’.

6 Likes

It was always a tongue in cheek comment but it is amusing to get characters like you all riled up :laughing:

1 Like

Ahem…

Oooh. Nail. Head.

1 Like

I don’t think he is doing that well in other aspects of his life, and hence lays all his bets on Arsenal to get some escape.
Guy of his age should have known that relying on a game where chances of success are not that high, is not an ideal solution for his depression.

1 Like

Trolling at it’s finest.

I’m only negative towards the manager and the transfer policy tbf. Ever since we shipped out Diaby I’ve not had problem with any of the players habitually.

But its why we respect you for staying and arguing your corner A4T and I mean that . Others AKB’s didnt like it when they dished it out and got some back , Mr Big Spuds was one for that not to mention the liar Kaner and dont get me started on rednwhitearmy !

3 Likes

diligit pecuniam , non est homo,

For a guy named MrBigSpud’s he sure took himself scarily serious.