Arsène Wenger

Yeah, really a losing mentality. Guardiola or Mourinho would never say it.

It’s clear that the other managers feel it and go for it against us.

1 Like

This will be the team without Ozil and Sanchez.

Be ready…

1 Like

Just imagine wenger going for another contract extension, i literally think fans would wanna strangle the guy.

So i guess losing against Swansea would be acceptable, as “they are fighting relegation” :hipster:

I can see us going to bury his house down. I am not joking. The atmosphere is toxic. There would be riots and arrests. Besides, someone would think about killing Wenger.

Our manager:

Coming up to 60 years as a Gooner

can frankly say at no point in that time have I given less of a shit than I do now

my son in law Craig is beside himself, virtually suicidal

I keep telling him to brush it off

I mean, the board and the manager have demonstrated they don’t give a shit

so why should we?

3 Likes

I thought Nelson Mandela was a good guy?

3 Likes

This is Mugabe and Wenger is like Mugabe.

Even his name annoys me. Fuck off

3 Likes
7 Likes

Fat Tory establishment thundercunts.

Lording it over the fans pretending they know better and just rewarding failure because he is entrenched in the aristocracy.

Wenger is a fascist. Gtfo!

Club’s fault for offering him a new contract.

1 Like

It’s come to this that when he announces he is going the streets of london will look like this

People legit will be celebrating the fact that he has finally fucked off, rather than be sad that a legendary manager that gave us such good times is gone.

And I don’t blame them, because I will also be celebrating.

Legit want to send Gazidis an email calling for Wenger to be sacked every day until it happens. Anyone got his address?

Is it possible to do it? Would to spam Arsenal’s mailbox lol!

Ivan.Gazidis@arsenal.com

2 Likes

Or the.dictator@arsenal.com

some sites have this igazidis@arsenal.co.uk

might spam both tbh

1 Like

Honestly if you way everything up in the last few years, hes the biggest cunt in football now.