Arsène Wenger

This is simply wrong. He’s developed more young players than any other PL coach in history and is still bringing through youngsters who other managers wouldn’t take a risk on.

You also are gving examples of a 26 and 24yo as ‘young players’, which they aren’t.

“Or any player that isn’t polished”

Read more closely you bellend

So shit players then. Is the latest criticism that Wenger can’t make shit players good players.

The funny thing was including Sanogo who literally didn’t start playing football until his late teens

Makes a nice change from Walcott :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Roy likes him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We always easily beat his team’s aswell. Roy is a good man :wink:

There’s a difference between what you said and what I said. So let’s not bring strawmen into it.

Name me one player you think Wenger developed to a high level in the past 5 years.

The latest ones I can think of are the Arteta DLP and Alex Song Box-to-box developments. And that’s being a bit kind to him but I think that is fair to say Wenger did well with that. But that was back in 11-12.

4 Likes

Lol doesn’t he want to leave London? Thanks Carra but not going to happen.

Welcome to Arsenal, Nikola Zigic.

3 Likes

If he’s disillusioned with Cheslea he’d become depressed having to manage us.

Conte would be my choice.

Would be a dream to get him in the summer when Chelsea no doubt sack him

1 Like

At least he’d have the backing and discretion to sign the players he wants within reason.

I think he’d like it here tbh, he wouldn’t have to endure the politics he does now.

1 Like

I mean shit, why the fuck not. Can’t be any worse than it is now.

Conte is a supreme manager. One of the top 5 in the world.

He’s going back to Italy though. He misses his family and the politics at Chelsea will do no good to his desire to stay in London.

1 Like

Anybody is fine at this point… just no Maureen, even if he beg to come here.
The Arsenal manager should have class.

2 Likes

Bollocks. He has already said he wants to go back to Italy.

Conte’s in there somewhere…

4 Likes

Conte is Wenger’s bitch :wenger:

7 Likes