Arsène Wenger

He surely has to be the first elite manager that just can’t beat Wenger lol

Strangely enough I think Wenger just has a good record against Italian managers anyway. Ranieri, Ancelotti, Conte… We even knocked Capello’s Juve out of the CL back in 2006

1 Like

looks like a caterpillar hehe

Man I want that Wenger coat so bad that if I had the number of that coat, I would ping it to ask it to send nudes.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

I saw some Chinese international students wearing a Wenger style coat today.

You want me to ask where they got it from and how much it costs?

1 Like

Yes.
And Chinese stuff will be inexpensive as well.

Not stuff Chinese internationals buy. That’ll be at least £100

Does Wenger come with it?

Had to watch this like 5 times, Wengers face is too fucking funny.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Try more like £600. They wear that Vivienne Westwood shit bro

1 Like

Feels good that this guy seemingly has it over a top quality manager for a change.

Funny how Wenger has never won the league cup, wonder if he will sort that next month

(Probably not but whatever)

1 Like

I almost have the same feeling already that I had before the cup final last season, where I feel like we actually have a decent chance because no one thinks we do.

1 Like

The game changed, and indeed sprang into broader life, the moment Arsenal worked out how to stop Hazard. Arsène Wenger deserves credit here for his tactical flexibility, his willingness to shift and react instantly. Yes, really. And one more time just for the fun. Arsène Wenger deserves credit here for his tactical flexibility, his willingness to shift and react instantly. Mohamed Elneny dropped deeper and began to man-mark Chelsea’s lone star. Hazard twinkled and broke when he could but was often crowded out. Deprived of one attacking option Chelsea found themselves with no attacking options.

From the Guardian match report. Got to give Arsene credit here. Got us to the final.

1 Like

So Wenger figured out that he needs to stop Hazard in order to stop Chelsea?

Genius.

2 Likes

He hasn’t won a European trophy either.

He could win the League Cup and European League and really go out on a high.

Although I don’t think he would be going anywhere if he won both.

1 Like

Well, Chelsea are only Hazard, tbh. Once you stop him, that’s it :mustafi:

3 Likes

I say Chelsea is more Willian than Hazard.
Sure Hazard is twice the player but William is a consistent performer for them.

1 Like

We really gained when Willian went off because Barkley was proper ring rusty and was never going to offer much threat, also lacking the cohesion with Hazard that the others have

1 Like