Arsène Wenger

We are past that dude.

You’ve summed it all up !
You simply cannot argue with any of that post . He is fucking us all over with his lies and over paid salary.

3 Likes

Watch us linking with Luiz, Evans and so many other CBs tomorrow. Reactionary Wenger will feel the heat.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely incredible. No other club would persist with a manager who provided these kind of performances month after month, year after year. This is the proper definition of madness!

He took us to the top, but now he has taken us so far down we’re underground!

8 Likes

Wow. Hero to zero.

2 Likes

Sven needs to bring about the biggest madness ever and back stab this guy out the job asap

1 Like

I wish Sven kicked Wenger out of the club.

Ease up turbo.

You a little much sometimes Luca…

Wenger is like Voldemort, you have to kill his soul multiple times to get the job done.

4 Likes

Edited.

Wenger just doesn’t have a Clucas anymore…

1 Like

Announce Auba.

Resign.

8 Likes

What a fucking carry on .

1 Like

Or Re-sign :wenger:

Wenger hears that, sends Auba back and signs a new contract and says ‘i thought you were angry and was demanding i signed a new contract or sign Auba so i signed’

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/958462098799054849

This is actually horrible.

Gonna end up conceding 50 by the end of the season at least. Remember the 2011-12 season we conceded like 38 the whole season and we thought that was bad.

Unbelievable. Midtable stuff. GTFO Wenger.

My bad it was 49 in 2011-1 lol. Well, we look to be beating that this time round.

6 Likes

And they said Evans wouldn’t improve our defence :mustafi:

5 Likes

Evans was magnificent against the Scousers . Never mind wasting millions on another forward . A winning , powerful team is built on a strong defence .

1 Like