Arsène Wenger

Would love him to win the Champions League. It would be a big “fuck off” to his haters.

1 Like

You mean, you?

9 Likes

“I am convinced with two or three additions this team has the quality to fight for the championship."

I can remember not long ago when Wenger used to say we were just one or two players away from winning the title.

2 Likes

He’s been saying it every season for the past 13 seasons.

3 Likes

ffs! They sold out quick :joy: unlucky man. Hundreds of people must have bought them during the night as when I bought one before bed which was after midnight they were still in stock.

It’s just that the whole situation has driven me crazy. Didn’t mean to offend it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/989509089804857346

6 Likes

If anyone is an authority on big egos, Wenger is.

3 Likes

Poor Arséne, he just can’t take it.

When Wenger leaves I think you will have literally nothing to say :mustafi:

3 Likes

#WengerOut

2 Likes

So funny. Stick a beer up your ass.

2 Likes

7 Likes

And naturally never making a real move to acquire them.:facepalm:

2 Likes

Will he be commentating for BEIN?

7 Likes

One last stand Le Boss: don’t play Koscielny and Mustafi in the return leg. Just play who really want to die for you in this last battle. We can’t afford another fuck up. Thanks.

2 Likes

Say what you will about him, but he is a class act… still love him despite the vitriol and demands (including mine) for his departure far earlier.

2 Likes

Tonight proved how badly our defence has been neglected during training.
Athletico came and done a job , defensively they were magnificent. Title winning teams are built on a rock solid foundation not a piss wet through defence .
As sad as I am to see Wenger leave , the truth is clear to see , we’ve underachieved .

3 Likes

Let’s hope whoever the replacement is, that they have a better record in Europe than this bottler.

2 Likes

Don’t worry JB, the Apathy Era is about at an end…you’ll read the Guardian again, I promise.

1 Like