Freddie Ljungberg

Because I have zero faith in our players and coach, and the club as an organisation and for now I will just assume the worst.

This is based on the last decade of decisions that have turned us from a title winning and challenging club into one that has more chance of finishing 7th than returning to the top.

2 Likes

Unaiā€™s job is to train the first team. He doesnā€™t need to know who the youngsters are, for that task he has coaches alongside him.

2 Likes

still has to know them, itā€™s not like were asking him to meet the family and know how many pets they have, heā€™s the manager of arsenal football club and the youngsters count towards that, some of them could be our future

https://twitter.com/elchaupo/status/1170298595263860736?s=19

:giroud2:

3 Likes

Look at Emery, he doesnā€™t even flinch.

Heā€™s probably thinking in that little peanut head of his ā€œThatā€™s not Xhakas faultā€

1 Like

Reaction is so apt.

ā€œWhatā€™s even the point of all these tactics on my notepad?ā€

Haha, reacted exactly like how every Arsenal fan did.

ā€œYou silly fucking cuntā€

1 Like

Interesting tweets on the TL. I mean ones who watch the youth games would know that their style of player was implemented in todays game.

3 Likes

Well time to pay more attention to the league cup lol

(Not that I believe that)

1 Like

Sounds too good to be true.

I saw him talking more on the sidelines during the Forest game then he had in any others. Might be some truth in that. Heā€™s clearly got a understanding of those young players. It looked like non Emery type performance to me.

1 Like

This sounds like complete bollocks to me.

2 Likes

Yeah that does sound like bollocks.

But good bollocks, so Iā€™ll believe it!

3 Likes

Yea thereā€™s no way itā€™s true.

Thatā€™s true. So it only means you have to believe harder.

1 Like

I think itā€™s quite possible that Freddie is playing a lead role in the Carabao cup run although I would doubt it for the FA cup.

Get your cleanest suit out boy. Youā€™re taking over!

People calling for Freddie but Iā€™d be weary. Technically heā€™s part of this shit show.

3 Likes

Heā€™s not going to have much of a say though is he really ? You reckon if he questioned Emery about his lack of creativity it would be received well ? Or fall of deaf Spanish ears ?