Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Until we sign eddie howe, then we will be like ‘lets bring wenger back’

Yes!

In years to come, we’re all going to remember where we were when Wenger threw in the boot!

I was on a train on my way to work, when I got the notification I dropped my (open) bottle of water. Fortunately nobody was next to me :grin:

1 Like

from what Ivan said, you guys can chill. It definitely will not be Brendan Rodgers

Ancelotti on the rumours

https://twitter.com/jamesbenge/status/987378434224648198

1 Like

BECAUSE PARTYYYYYY :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::beers::beers::beers::beers:

I’m probably not the most informed, but I want Jardim. Not sold on Tuchel despite the hype seemingly going into overdrive lately.

1 Like

Recommending Vieira? Dragan Stojkovic must be upset.

2 Likes

Fuck of Brendan Rodgers .
No no no

2 Likes

Ivan says we need to be Bould in the new appointment.

Wouldn’t it be just like Arsenal not to be pro active enough to recruit and give the number 2 a push up? :wink:

Allegri or Jardim.

Would be happy with Simeone but I appreciate that quite a few wouldn’t like his style of football.

Absolutely no to over the hill (Ancellotti) overrated (Tuchel, Rodgers) or just dumpster fire (Enrique).

i have a feeling it will be Low, look at the players we are linked with mostly all german and we have a few german staff Jens, Merts now gonna be in training the kids and they all know how Low works and what he wants and some of the Germany squad and apparently are getting Meyer etc…to me it all points to Joachim Low.

Fine I bet on Tuchel being the new manager weeks ago, thought I fucked it but maybe its coming back from the dead?! Give me TT!

I’ve got bets on Rodgers, Conte and Jardim.

Tenner on Rodgers to ease the blow if it happens, fiver on Conte for the long odds and the banter and 5 on Jardim for odds and wishful thinking lol

Conte is a shout think he’d be great if he fancies staying in London after they sack him

Wouldn’t mind Conte to be honest. I think the problem at Chelsea is higher up. The managers there are generally not treated well.

2 Likes

The odds have changed and Rodgers is now favourite and Ancelotti second favourite.

I wouldn’t mind Conte either.

He is a winner in the PL, and would sort out our defence.

Rodgers. In one WhatsApp group i’m in with friends, the non Arsenal supporters are like “i’ll piss my pants laughing if you get Rodgers”. That coming from 2 West Ham supporters…

But yeah, he’s not in my top 3 but i’d be fine with Conte. I think he would have more freedom with us. Although we have Sven, I don’t think players would be forced upon him… ala Ross Barkley.

1 Like

What the fuck has Rodgers achieved?
So what he’s won the the title in a Micky Mouse league . This club is in hibernation and it needs waking up by a manager who is going to drag these underachieving players out of hibernation and install the The Arsenal tradition of old and get back to winning the titles we deserve.

1 Like

He’s an invincible don’t ya know

No.