Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Alegri or Enrique for me.

Vieira was direct quoted in an American interview doing that polite thing where you say ‘no’ without saying no. It’s not going to be him

I have no idea if ‘AFC Camden’ is one of the Twatterers who you all rate as some sort of clued up insider genius, but he appears to be directly contradicting what’s come out of Vieira’s own mouth :smile:

1 Like

Hope fucking not. Keep Wenger, then.

AFC Camden is a certified grade A 100% premium shitbird ITK that never gets anything right and tries to get attention on his tweets by making an outlandish but VERY CERTAIN claim and then deleting it right after as if to make it seem super legit and that his source is making him delete it.

9 Likes

Extract taken from Twitter Marketing for dummies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No way is Viera or Arteta getting the job, you’ve got to be more than a bit wary if it’s City that are saying Viera is ready to take the helm.

Neither have demonstrated they are ready and I’d rather have Dyche than the pair of them at this stage.

We need someone that has the track record because this team needs a culture change and overhaul, inexperienced managers of that type are not what we need especially ones that fans have genuine affection for.

I wouldn’t mind taking a chance on someone like Nagelsmann. He’s done a superb job with Hoffenheim.

His management style seems really innovative too. It’d be a bold, brave appointment, but I like the idea of a young, revolutionary coach.

I think we’re more likely to go for someone with more experience behind them, though.

1 Like

He looks like he’ll get Hoffenheim into the CL. So I can’t see him leaving yet.

Nagelsmann would be a pretty terrible option. He’s done nothing to warrant being on the shortlist for one of the biggest jobs in football.

Do you genuinely see the mature players in the squad being receptive to 31 year old manager who hasn’t got a track record to command respect?

2 Likes

Absolutely no idea. That’s why it appeals to me. I’m a risk taker :grin:

also he’s ruled himself out.

https://twitter.com/AFCPressWatch2/status/986728304349761537

https://twitter.com/AFCPressWatch2/status/988094147658645505

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Philippe Auclair, John Cwossy and, er, Hugh Wizzy (:sunglasses:) are on Talkshite right now talking about this and reminiscing about the Wenger years. Hosted by the permanently annoying Danny Kelly but other than that, good show :+1:

No Allegri, no Allegri and no Allegri! We don’t need a poor’s man Mourinho!

PA images…ffs people are seriously fucking grasping.

3 Likes

I really can’t see it being Vieira. I have read previously that the City board rate him highly, but I’m not sure if managing in the MLS qualifies you for the Arsenal job haha

2 Likes

Before he took over they were very close to relegation, and he not only managed to keep them in the top division, but now he’s close to getting them into the CL for the second season in a row.

Are you describing Nagelsmann or Harry Redknapp?

Tottenham were never close to relegation, sadly :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/988165885084028928

:arteta: