Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

The next few weeks are going to be unbearable.

10 Likes

That’s good evidence he’s a promising manager but I still maintain it’s not enough for a top European club looking for major titles

2 Likes

Allegri vs United, Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Tottenham:

New goalie

Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus

Aubameyang

Pretty much what I said about Arsene :slight_smile:

But Wenger had already won the Ligue 1, won the Coupe de France and reached CWC final.

While I like Nagelsmann, @sevchenko does have a good point.

1 Like

Better than losing like we do 90% away to the big 6 under Wenger :wink:

1 Like

Of course, but Arsene had a much better squad and resources to work with. Naglesmann has done it with a pretty average squad.

1 Like

Yeah so let him prove it a better squad, just not here.

I’d rather Vieira or Arteta tbh

It’s a super twitter cunt get out clause.

Vieira gets appointed - tweet looks legit and was deleted due to such authenticy

Someone else gets appointed - AFCCuntden will say he deleted tweet immediately as he was given false info and shift the blame

1 Like

But what has Vieira done than Naglesmann hasn’t? Neither have managed a top club.

Dunno tbh they’re both very low on my list of preferences.

Vieira knows the club so that edges it for me, if we’re going to take a punt on a young manager then I’d rather that you know?

Can I just say I hate that all our club legends seem to be coaching for fucking city?!?!

Why tf are they involved in this sheikh money laundering scheme anyways?

Leave that tinpot job Paddy

1 Like

I think Arteta’s importance in the City’s setup is being overstated, he’s just one out of the 3 assistant manager and I think that Domènec Torrent, who has been with Pep in every one of his team is the important one.

5 Likes

That’s why.

1 Like

Compared to the alternative though. . . im enduring it.

Oh yeah. I’d definitely be complaining either way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better hope the mole is right

https://twitter.com/moleyfootball/status/988149545866612736

Edit: though @Persona You can breathe a sigh of relief as Löw rumours are officially dead.

2 Likes

Molesteinnnnnnnnn

9 Likes

I don’t think for one minute any of these “ITK” bellends actually know anything about who the club are seriously looking at. Why would they and why would the club be so open about it? All that’s going to happen is that they’ll keep throwing names out until an appointment is made and eventually with all their bullshit one of them will be correct and then pretend to know a contact within the club…fuck off like. You throw enough shit at the wall eventually it’s going to stick.

1 Like

Bookies fave at the moment is Enrique (3/1).

Really can’t see Vieira or Arteta being appointed. We are going to get someone who has managed at the top level. We are already two seasons adrift now and need to get back into CL as soon as possible. We really cant afford to gamble on inexperience.

Enrique, Allegri or Ancellotti are my guesstimates. Be genuinely surprised with anyone else.

2 Likes

We should get Sarri :wink: