Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Allegri played his tactics wrong last night (as he did vs Real Madrid) but Juventus have scored more goals than amazing attacking Sarriball Napoli this year.

Also his Milan teams played some attacking football with some absolute shysters like Nocerino.

He will learn, he has proved that like vs Spurs and Madrid second leg.

Feel like he is kinda sick of being at those Juve jokers, sick of the CL final bottling and the player disharmony.

But he deffo should have been introducing guys like Rugani into the side.

1 Like

why would he, he is even less successful than Allegri but you dont rate Allegri. Simeone everyone can forget about the board will never sanction a deal with him because he doesnt fit our style at all and Gazidis says he wants the clubs ideology kept.

Simeone would kick our players in the nuts, exactly what they need.

1 Like

So would Allegri, considering he was gonna fucking deck some of the Juve players.

1 Like

I would be excited if we got Tedesco. Very unproven yes, but I like his attitude and refreshing approach to tactics. We’ve already ransacked half of Germany for our background staff so why not a manager too?

Highly unlikely though.

One level up are clubs like Arsenal and Dortmund…there isn’t that big of a gap with the bracket we are in and top five Bundesliga.

Yeah he does strike me as a bit of a psychopath. Can scare our players into performing :grin:

2 Likes

Moving up a level doesn’t mean changing club alone. It can mean him taking Hoffenheim to a point where, on a consistent basis, they are serious contenders for the title and capable of deep CL runs similar to Simeone, Klopp or Conte when they burst on the scene.

I think there is. Hoffenheim as a club are definitely at least 2 levels below Arsenal all things considered. Beyond Bayern, we’re well ahead of the top five Bundesliga clubs

1 Like

Exactly what our pussies need :kos2:

1 Like

You really can’t deny Dortmund is in the same bracket as us. Top 3 finishes with Leverkusen or Schalke are what might convince you? That doesn’t make sense to me. I’d understand it if you would want to see him doing what he is doing right now for some more seasons.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/988472349317058562

Bet there doing this so skybet make some sweet ££ on Arteta. He’s not even been properly linked!

3 Likes

Sky Sports News = SHIT. Maybe worse than Mail/Mirror.

But they have their attention.

Vieira and Arteta are such Barcelona-esque moves that only for that reason I don’t want to see it happening.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what that is.

1 Like

And now watch everyone react like it’s real. :slight_smile:

Sky Sports news isn’t even a news site, they just repeat whatever shit gossip the fishwraps are printing.

1 Like

It really is dodgy that they offer bets on “news” and rumours that they report themselves.

Shouldn’t be allowed IMO.

3 Likes

I have definitely seen these stories pop up and then go on skybet to see a related featured bet or a shift in the odds they’re offering.

They should be called Sly Sports News yafeelme

2 Likes

They say to that they don’t fully own skybet to get round it lol. Still dodgy a.f. tho

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s going to be Enrique. I don’t believe for one bit, the search for a new coach just began Friday and he’s the one doing nothing…