Arsène Wenger

Hasn’t Wenger already come out and said that he won’t manage again? So this conversation is probably moot anyways. However does absolutely nobody believe that Wenger could give a shot in the arm to a top club just because his management style would be a breath of fresh air to the players , and maybe benefit a club with a new outlook? Plus the fact that he is pretty much a legend. Sometimes there’s just staleness after someone has been in a job so long, and their message gets lost a bit. So honestly nobody thinks that’s a possibility?

1 Like

He’s said the exact opposite lol. He said he’s not tired and wants another job

I read somewhere that he said he wants a job, but not management.

Don’t know if this has been posted but it’s a great picture

6 Likes

Imagine if it all goes tits up for Arsenal and Wenger has to come back in 5 years to save us :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s he gonna save us from?

We litterly can’t get any lower than we are now lol

1 Like

Errrrrr, did you do maths at GCSE?

1 Like

No I did Standard Grade :wink: We can’t get any lower than finishing 6th. The other teams aren’t as good as the top 6 and can’t overtake us.

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/988141180356583424

wowww :cry:

7 Likes

Our away form is literally the worst in the country, right down to the pub teams.

And we’re still 6th. The other teams are too bad for us to drop any lower than say, 8th.

It can’t get any worse than this. Those apocalyptic post Wenger scenarios people talked about with fear after he goes are already upon this us with him here.

And also Standard grade is better than GCSE amirite @Calum , so there

6 Likes

Yes!! Standard grade was so straight forward. I don’t have a clue how the English system works way to confusing to read and understand :joy::joy:

1 Like

How so?

Think cos many people do 10-12 GCSEs while the most standard grades people do are like 7-8.

Means there’s more content in the standard grades/they’re harder.

:black_heart:

16 Likes

I’d love to see a comparison between the exam papers, because I think you’ll find there isn’t much difference at all.

Oh shit, young Arsene has a fake arm on his shoulder :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know, I was thinking something similar. It’s like moving away from your parents. Very very sad to begin with :(:disappointed:

Looks like ‘thing’

Big Wenga forever in our hearts!

Yeah there isn’t much difference but there is one.

For example: university admissions criteria is more stringent in grades at GCSE Vs standard grade, and A level Vs Vs Advanced higher.

The difference would be how much time you have to learn, rather than the examination itself.