Arsène Wenger

Exactly. Thank you for admitting that.

Yeah, Wenger being a shit manager is common knowledge.

1 Like

Yeah that post was deleted for a reason. So I’m going to delete it again and you’re not going to post it again.

3 Likes

Why?

I asked why

You know exactly why. Stop acting like a child.

No i dont know. Please elaborate.

So I guess there is no rules and no good reason; and mods are acting out of power trip again.

Our Manager can be called names from all corners but use retards on general public and everyone suddenly grows a vagina.

Get some balls.
If you can’t take it, don’t dish it either.

Have some consistency in your moderation. If you want to shut unpleasant words, be a man & do it across the board, not on selective words & selective circumstances.

Certainly makes for biased moderation which has always been the case.

Stop acting like a child. You were clearly directing the retard comment at certain members of the forum and that’s why your post was deleted. It was flagged by members of the forum who also felt it was an inappropriate post.

Insulting a public figure who does not use this forum is completely different to insulting an active member of the boards and you know that.

Stop being obtuse.

That’s your interpretation & not my problem.

My use of the word was for entire base who think Wenger is a shit manager and nothing in my post stated a direct indication to any member of the forum.

I am not going to ignore a clear biased instance of moderation.

The simple fact that when asked for a reason, you had nothing to say & when pushed you came up with an interpretation; clearly states what a poor application of your moderating power was displayed today and shows how much you can handle this job.

But sure Leper will come by to stop any criticism towards moderators.

1 Like

Two things:

1. I didn’t answer straight away because I’m not glued to my phone on a twenty four hour basis. I wasn’t pushed into an answer if I did not want to answer I just wouldn’t have done it.

2. Moderating on this forum is not a job.

Anyway… How I interpreted your post is how it was interpreted by other people and how it would likely have been interpreted by many others too. If you’re unhappy with the deletion of your post you were welcome to send me a private message and we could have discussed it but you’ve decided to take it public for whatever reason.

P.S. Wenger is a shit manager.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I actually don’t see the difference.

You mean to say the derogatory behaviour is acceptable as long as the person it was intended towards doesn’t access the forum?

What weird logic is that?

Either the behaviour is unacceptable throughout or accepted across the board. Selective banning is just lazy & biased

Take it to PM’s

4 Likes

I won’t

Then make your own fucking thread, and stop derailing this with petty bullshit.

2 Likes

This is a forum about Arsenal football club and anybody associated with the club is going to be open to criticism, praise, insults and whatever bullshit comes with being a fan.

If you’re incapable of differentiating then that is not my problem.

2 Likes

I have not broken any rules. I see no reason to be subjected to biased moderation.

There will be kneejerk flagging of comments people don’t agree with.
It is job of moderator to use their common knowledge.

And what snowflakes report posts. What massive vaginas you all are!